What did Father Christmas bring you?

Risso

100 euro ..will get a note of my go later this week should bring it down to 50 ......thanks Santa u scrote
A £40-£80 quid hospital bill. Why do I get the feeling I've just had a visit off the ghost of Christmas future. Edited by Kingfisher

No hospitals or bills involved (so far), but minor illnesses are wreaking havoc with our family this Christmas. Coughs, colds, fever, diarrhoea, you name it. 

Not much fun. 

Amongst other things, some socks (obviously), a nice new hat, a Star Wars alarm clock, a card board cut out of Yoda, some new tunes, and a signed photo of England Cricket Captain, Alistair Cook (which I would have liked a lot more, before the current Ashes series!).

Gran Turismo 6

WWE 2K14

A new Cactus Jack T shirt with the original 'Wanted Dead' design (although that hasn't gotten here yet)

One of those frames with original film cells from Mad Max 2

A year's membership to the Mustang Owners Club

And loads of sweets

Father Christmas (aka my parents) got me a power drill.

Now I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I'm still waiting for it to be an elaborate joke.

What model? If its decent I might buy it off you.

Haven't got the foggiest, but it didn't look decent.

It's gone into a cupboard and will probably never emerge.

What did I get?

A marvel aftershave shower gel kit thing

A jagermeister hat

A bottle of jagermeister

Socks

Batman boxer shorts

I'm beginning to see why you're such a miserable sod. 

• Like 2

£20 PlayStation voucher, massive Armani Code, t-shirts, £30 Burton voucher, pair if shoes, jeans, leather jacket, socks, grow your own chili (in a fire bucket), batman wallet, gloves, Ted baker set, wash bag, chocolate... Plus more I cannot remember.

Bugger all not even a Toblerone

Will have Christmas when I get back to the UK , that must be where Santa delivered my presents .... Mustn't it ... I was good all year so fairly sure I made the good list

Â