What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

4 minutes ago, blandy said:

Well obviously, for they are wholesome, nourishing and good. Full of vitamins and minerals and essential wotnots.

With a ploughman’s, cheese and biscuits and the like yes. Bizarrely I have no objection to the gravy anymore

8 minutes ago, blandy said:

Good man Follyfoot. It's my mission in life. Spreading gravy across the world.

Sodding hard job that, it looks like it sets verys quickly :D😂

You might be better off pointing your house with it instead of eating it

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Sodding hard job that, it looks like it sets verys quickly :D😂

You might be better off pointing your house with it instead of eating it

Maybe down south, but if he's northern he'll just get a load of people licking his house.

baby licking GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I have taken the plunge and booked up for my first desi grill in 7 months. Red Lion west brom, last week in sept courtesy of quandoo app

I quite like the fact i can reserve a table (hope they don't forget) and turn up without wondering if there'll be any spare space. My missus has been introduced to grills and can't wait to get some more meat down her neck (KW gif please !)

Photos will follow of course.

Of the food, not my missus 🙂

Tap and Tandoor in Solihull is very good for “chain” desi. You can book a table there and it’s very spacious. Naan slider to start was lovely.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

What is in that?

Chicken thigh, tteok rice cakes, cabbage, sweet potato, carrots and I often put udon noodles in.  The veg can vary slightly though.

Sauce is made from Korean red pepper paste (gochujang), pepper flakes (gochugaru), soy, garlic, mirin and black pepper.

Here's one of many recipes online, as I mentioned they can vary a bit on the peripherals.  

https://www.maangchi.com/recipe/dakgalbi

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â