Could any manager do better.

foreveryoung

i think another manager could get them playing a better style of football.

arsene wenger has been signing young players for ages and look how he had arsenal playing.

even martinez at wigan, or di matteo at the albion both played a better style of football with average teams

The young players wenger signs are obviously in a different class to the ones villa sign, both in ability and cost. (And the fact that players are more likely to want to go to arsenal as youngsters) and yes, Wigan played "nice" football, so did villa last year. However, look at what division Martinez's "nice football" took them to.

i think another manager could get them playing a better style of football.

arsene wenger has been signing young players for ages and look how he had arsenal playing.

even martinez at wigan, or di matteo at the albion both played a better style of football with average teams

The young players wenger signs are obviously in a different class to the ones villa sign, both in ability and cost. (And the fact that players are more likely to want to go to arsenal as youngsters) and yes, Wigan played "nice" football, so did villa last year. However, look at what division Martinez's "nice football" took them to.

It's precisely that they were able to play football that enabled them to stay up for so many seasons - it was Wigan for Christ's sake. 

Teams that play percentage football will always get found out in this division. By the time it comes to the end of the season they're knackered from chasing the ball for most of the year.

• Like 1

Sack Lambert and sell Benteke, give the new manager the money from the Benteke sale and whatever change Lerner can find in his pockets.

Or we pray that there are 3 teams worse than us come the end of the season

I see no difference between Lambert and McLeish.

If Lamebert had managed the blose he'd be holding onto the exit door by his fingernails now

Managers have been sacked for doing alot more than Lamebert has 

Edited by AshVilla

People like managers going because it offers hope and a little bit of excitement and gossip for the next 2 weeks. Reality is that changing the manager is going to have little to no effect other than adding a little more instability into the club. There is only one person who could leave and make a difference to the future of AV. Lerner.

Could any other manager have our starting eleven more organised, better prepared and use the balance of the squad tactically better........I think that is not out of the question but the point is mute as the onlybway Lambert leaves is when Lambert decides he is going. Lerner simply lacks the balls.

Â