Could any manager do better.

foreveryoung

I used to spend a long time on my projects. I didn't always get an A* sometimes I didn't even get a pass. What I'm trying to say he should we wait and see how the project ends up. I fear Championship mid-table or worse or should we perhaps scrap the whole project and start again.

Mr Lerner it's up to you.

I don't expect us to be pushing the top sides, but we're getting destroyed all over the pitch in every game we play.

I honestly feel that bar the opening game against Arsenal (who we comfortably outplayed IMO, I was incredibly confident of a good season at that stage), we've been outplayed in every single match. 

The stats don't say everything but 26% possession and 56% pass accuracy is what you'd expect if we played the academy team in the premier league. We have been a counter attacking side for a while now so you don't necessarily expect us to dominate possession, but you can't ignore those sorts of statistics.

I feel less hopeful going into games now than I did last season, because despite shipping goals, we were always a chance to score and nick a result last season you felt. This season I just don't see where the goals are coming from unless the opposition gift them to us, and we're still shipping goals.

Â