You are Paul Lambert...

Dodgyknees

1.  Sell everyone.

Everyone?!

2. Buy Salifou.

3. Use all money to demolish Villa Park, create gigantic "Salifou Experience Centre" in it's place.

4. Profit.

Will this centre be bulletproof?

Edited by Mantis

Start off by making amends with Ireland, Given, Hutton, and Bent. Recall the three of them on loan. Buy back Warnock from Leeds and put him on 30k/ week wages, use the remaining on Luke Young and Cuellar. 

Given
Hutton Cuellar Baker Young
Sylla KEA Warnock
Ireland
Bowery Bent

Easy...

Edited by LockStockVilla
  • Like 3

Bring in Gareth Barry on loan

I don't think that there would have been any objections to that from the Chairman when he became available. Unfortunately PL doesn't seem to value experience

But the only factually verified ITK said PL wanted to bring Barry in on loan but didn't have the wages in budget?

I wasn't aware that VT had an 'ITK' that was 'factually verified'!

The issue with the cutbacks has been players with high value, long contracts.

Had PL gone to the owner and stated that he needed £1.5m-£2m to pay Barry for a season, as he needed an older head in midfield, I believe that he would have received an okay.

Or, of course, he could have not signed Tonev or Helenius, and used money from his own budget.

I don't think that there would have been any objections to that from the Chairman when he became available. Unfortunately PL doesn't seem to value experience
But the only factually verified ITK said PL wanted to bring Barry in on loan but didn't have the wages in budget?

Had PL gone to the owner and stated that he needed £1.5m-£2m to pay Barry for a season, as he needed an older head in midfield, I believe that he would have received an okay.

Or, of course, he could have not signed Tonev or Helenius, and used money from his own budget.

Yep, beyond reasonable doubt.

Do you think Tonev or Helenius are on any more than about £5k a week each? Or that Barry is on any less than about £80k a week?

Yep, beyond reasonable doubt.

Do you think Tonev or Helenius are on any more than about £5k a week each? Or that Barry is on any less than about £80k a week?

Tonev and Helenius also cost a fee each.

I believe that Barry's contract with Man City is about what you state, perhaps 'a little' more per week, but I very much doubt whether Everton are paying more than £40k of that.

Â