Who is going down...

tonyh29

I think we'll get dragged in to it at some point. I don't think we'll go down but if we have a poor run we'll get be in the mix for a little while is my prediction.

In my opinion, we have played some dreadful football in the past few weeks but somehow still managed to get results so I don't think we will get dragged into it. Once our front three start producing again, we will go on a decent run. 

One thing I realized after the loss to Fulham, we screwed Sunderland even more. They are quite far from safety now. 

Well this thread is a lot harder to answer now.  I doff my cap to Palace too.  They've certainly given everyone immediately above them something to think about and they're 7th in the form guide.  Unfortunately for them, things are about to get harder.  Their next 4 games are far and away the hardest of anyone in the Premier League based on the current form guide, so it might not be a nice Christmas.  You never know though !!  The average position of their next 4 opponents in the form table is 4.3 and 3 of them are away ties (they're not good away).  (@Che-6, vNew-1, @AV-8, @MC-2).

Oh I'm not doubting Palace may ultimately go down.  However, they are putting up much more of a fight than most people (including me) thought they would, and them going down is at the least no longer the 'given' that it was a month ago.

Crystal Palace are on a good run, but they are still going down come May.

Yeah I agree. 

Fair play to them for making a fight for it though (for the time being at least)

At the start of the season I expected them to spend the entire campaign rooted to the bottom

Crystal Palace are on a good run, but they are still going down come May.

Yeah I agree. 

Fair play to them for making a fight for it though (for the time being at least)

At the start of the season I expected them to spend the entire campaign rooted to the bottom

They would've had Holloway stayed.

Pulis will keep them up, hes knows how and hes showing that already it might be extremely tight but i do fancy them to stay up. Problem is the basolute bankers to go down have all changed their managers and have started to look up again. I wouldnt say we'll be in the mix yet but i wouldnt totally rule us out just yet either to be in the mix at some point especially if we carry on the way we have been.

Pulis will keep them up, hes knows how and hes showing that already it might be extremely tight but i do fancy them to stay up. Problem is the basolute bankers to go down have all changed their managers and have started to look up again. I wouldnt say we'll be in the mix yet but i wouldnt totally rule us out just yet either to be in the mix at some point especially if we carry on the way we have been.

2 wins and 2 draws in the last 5. If we carry that on the club will be top half.

2 wins and 2 draws in the last 5. If we carry that on the club will be top half.

Yes im well aware of the points we've picked up and thats fair enough but we won't get away with performances like that every week and we cant rely on screamers from our midfield every game either. All im saying is i wouldnt totally rule us out from being in the mix at some point unless benteke starts banging them in again soon.

Probably best o anaswer this after the January transfer window, as I think that's what will decide it, but looking at the league and the teams likely to be battling relegation

Palace, Hull and Sunderland. I really hope West Ham go down though, scummy little club.

Â