Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

So were still being linked with lower league players

We don't need anymore of them

We need to start buying quality experienced players rather than a bunch of average ones with "potential"

So we shouldn't ever buy lower league players ever again?

Not really we have enough of them we need to start buying proven quality now not 5 - 6 signings that cost 1 - 2 million but 1 or 2 signings that cost 5 - 10 in key areas that we need it like DM and AM

Will Khalili fill the void left by Daniel Crowley? the next Ozil?

- He is a player and score goals. He is left-footed and has a playing style similar Mesut Ozil much, they are very similar. He is one of the greatest talents I've seen as an agent of the ages, I have not seen anything like this if I am to be completely honest.He will be Premier League players shortly, I'm convinced.

- He is a player and score goals. He is left-footed and has a playing style similar Mesut Ozil much, they are very similar. He is one of the greatest talents I've seen as an agent of the ages, I have not seen anything like this if I am to be completely honest.He will be Premier League players shortly, I'm convinced.

That sounds like HögaborgsTalk's own version of SGC :D

Edited by StefanAVFC

Whilst on this subject, how obvious was it that Hoolahan wished he could have joined the Villa, by not celebrating his goal.

Thought that was hilarious, Norwich fans have gone mental about it

You got a link to a Norwich forum mate?

Whilst on this subject, how obvious was it that Hoolahan wished he could have joined the Villa, by not celebrating his goal.

Thought that was hilarious, Norwich fans have gone mental about it

So they should. What a clearing in the woods.

Some are interpreting it as a sign that he may be on his way in the summer. I doubt that myself, I think he was just making a point to the Norwich board. It was his first goal (and start) since the transfer saga so it is quite possible that would've done the same regardless of who the opposition were.

- He is a player and score goals. He is left-footed and has a playing style similar Mesut Ozil much, they are very similar. He is one of the greatest talents I've seen as an agent of the ages, I have not seen anything like this if I am to be completely honest.He will be Premier League players shortly, I'm convinced.

That sounds like HögaborgsTalk's own version of SGC :D

Haha :) my legacy lives on I see

Anybody else think we'll be back in for Hoolahan in the summer? Would ideally like better but he seemed decent enough today and his lack of celebration would suggest he still isn't happy there/wants to come to us.

If we genuinely have high hopes for the 15 year old we signed (hard to tell at that stage) then Hoolahan would be a good signing. 2-3 years of Hoolahan and then Khalilli will be 17-18 and looking to break through.

Reckons on Talk Sport Website (Yes I Know) that we are watching Pape Moussa Konate of FC Krasnador, he is on loan at Genoa and scored 1 goal in 16, reckons 1.3mil will be enough to buy him in summer :D

Edited by Villan4Life

If we genuinely have high hopes for the 15 year old we signed (hard to tell at that stage) then Hoolahan would be a good signing. 2-3 years of Hoolahan and then Khalilli will be 17-18 and looking to break through.

Ha ha that is so laughable that it just might be true the way we're going at the moment.

All kids are punts because very very few of them make it to the highest level no matter how good they are when young.

To base a 1st team strategy around buying 15yr old kid is so ridiculous that it might just be the strategy Randy has been waiting for all along

Â