Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Twitter guff but might brighten the mood up a bit on here

@OnlyUseMeTips: BREAKING: Aston Villa and PSV agree a fee of €12mil for Memphis Depay. Just personal terms left to discuss. #AVFC #PSV

Yeah there is zero chance this will happen. We also need some experience as a priority.

@OnlyUseMeTips: BREAKING: Aston Villa and PSV agree a fee of €12mil for Memphis Depay. Just personal terms left to discuss. #AVFC #PSV

Deja vu?

Depay and his agent were in England recently according to the PSV forum.  :detect:

Probably seeing Arsenal as I think they were interested as well as Newcastle. Maybe that's why Lerner is over tomorrow, to sign this bad boy

Arsenal were looking at him. I think they've got Arsenal and Aston Villa mixed up! 

Arsenal were looking at him. I think they've got Arsenal and Aston Villa mixed up! 

What I too was thinking... unfortunately an innocent mix-up of club names

http://www.thehardtackle.com/2014/memphis-depay-scouting-arsenals-dutch-target/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=memphis-depay-scouting-arsenals-dutch-target

I'm hoping to do the same tomorrow night.

• Like 1

Â