Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

West Ham agreed fee for lescott so we can write that one off

if the rumoured £90k a week is anywhere near true you can write that one off

semi retirement on city's bench followed by that contract, and people wonder where english football is going wrong

Twitter guff but might brighten the mood up a bit on here

@OnlyUseMeTips: BREAKING: Aston Villa and PSV agree a fee of €12mil for Memphis Depay. Just personal terms left to discuss. #AVFC #PSV

Euro's....whats that in real money?

@OnlyUseMeTips: BREAKING: Aston Villa and PSV agree a fee of €12mil for Memphis Depay. Just personal terms left to discuss. #AVFC #PSV

About £10.2mill

9.95m pounds.

9.95m pounds.

Definitely not happening then.

Welcome Memphis.... :) We are building a Dutch empire at VP.

Welcome? you make it sound like a done deal :'(

I am not ITK, but judging from the information I have got it is likely.

Is this twitter information, or a different source? 

PM me.

PM me.

I'd like this PM too :-)

West Ham agreed fee for lescott so we can write that one off

if the rumoured £90k a week is anywhere near true you can write that one off

semi retirement on city's bench followed by that contract, and people wonder where english football is going wrong

Hope west ham get relegated

• Like 1

Id love the PM to :-) would love it to happen

I'll save you a PM, we wont be signing depay. Too many people get sucked in by random twitter accounts every single window, this is the same guy who said we bid 3.5m for chamak last summer apparently. We'd be lucky to spend 10m in the next two windows.

• Like 1

Bent is lazy, Kozak works his socks off and also runs the channels as well as scoring important goals.  Fair enough he isnt the most gifted footballer technically but he is smart and if he had better players around him I believe he will be great.  Truth is, Lambert has been proved right on that transfer as Kozak came in and done the business when Benteke was out. 

Trying hard doesn't really get you much in football, he's one of the least mobile footballers i've seen in the Premier League this season, and i include Medal of Cardiff in that. The way that Lambert sets Villa up requires all our forward players to have pace, so why sign Kozak who clearly has none ?

The point isn't really is he a good striker or not, the point is we already had plenty of strikers, we had players already that can play upfront, and give options. What we so definitely lack is some creativity behind Benteke, and that has to go some of the way to explaining why he's been less effective,

If i were the manager of Aston Villa, and i was told i had £20M to spend, i would look at what i already had, ad see what was needed in order to get more out of that. It's no good fans bemoaning the fact that we didn't have the cash to go for an AM. We actually did, but Lambert chose to strengthen what was already the strongest part of our squad with 2 players.

Personally, from the little i've seen of him i thin Helenius could well play that link role between midfield and attack, he seems to have good control and an eye for a pass, i would have thought we'd have seen him in this role already by now (particularly as he said in the press conference when he signed that he'd been signed to play in support to Benteke and not to replace him)

I'll save you a PM, we wont be signing depay. Too many people get sucked in by random twitter accounts every single window, this is the same guy who said we bid 3.5m for chamak last summer apparently. We'd be lucky to spend 10m in the next two windows.

Yeah, twitter is so full of complete bullshit artists who just makes shit up. There's no way I'm gonna believe any twatter rumours.

Only plausable thing is its same agent as Helenius like I said be amazed if it happens but hope it does

Â