Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

whoever gets PM'd can assist and PM others lol

Never heard of Depay or seen him play. Very unlikely to be true as PL has admitted we have little cash.

But judging by the obligatory YouTube clips he would be head and shoulders above the dunces in our midfield in terms of creativity and flair.

I would much prefer a more experienced AM though.

This. But if we sign him for 10 million pounds i wont complain. As long as an AM came as well.. maybe thats Hoolahan.

Memphis is an AM/winger Edited by HeyAnty

whoever gets PM'd can assist and PM others lol

Never heard of Depay or seen him play. Very unlikely to be true as PL has admitted we have little cash.

But judging by the obligatory YouTube clips he would be head and shoulders above the dunces in our midfield in terms of creativity and flair.

I would much prefer a more experienced AM though.

This. But if we sign him for 10 million pounds i wont complain. As long as an AM came as well.. maybe thats Hoolahan.

Memphis is an AM/winger

Ah okay. Get both anyway for depth purposes. ;)

Edited by KSV

Just to clarify that he is a wide-forward not a striker. Would fit in well in our current set-up although I would remain very skeptical of this happening until I saw him holding a Villa shirt. It would be quite a statement of intent though as he is a brilliant talent. From what I've seen, I'd say he has the potential to go to the very top.

if there was a chance of him coming then go for it if all went well the big big teams would take him for a profit in 2-3 years time he is the sort of player that would get ur arse of ur seat (instead of some one askin u too move cuz they want a pie b4 halftime

• Like 1

This isn't going to happen is it why would we blow 10 mill on one player when multiple positions need strengthening unless we have 20 - 30 mill to throw around in one window which i seriously doubt

tumblr_lkxb6gcrFv1qja1kao1_400.gif

Edited by AshVilla

Ok 2.5 mill for Wes Hoolahan or 10 mill for the PSV wonderkid.

Now what should we do?

Deny it all, then have a go at the club for not completing the deal and moan about not bidding enough for and losing out on good players despite us probably never being in for the player in the first place.

That's how VT usually works anyway.

• Like 1

I don't know how many times we need to be reminded - there isn't that sort of money available for players anymore.

Yet some still want to believe  :huh:

I'm waiting for this to be dead in the water in 1-2 days and then people just furiously blaming lerner for a signing that was never ever on in the first place. Even if we had 10m quid to spend we wouldn't be able to get this kid.

• Like 1

Â