Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Id love the PM to :-) would love it to happen

I'll save you a PM, we wont be signing depay. Too many people get sucked in by random twitter accounts every single window, this is the same guy who said we bid 3.5m for chamak last summer apparently. We'd be lucky to spend 10m in the next two windows.

Only plausable thing is its same agent as Helenius like I said be amazed if it happens but hope it does

Did HH not say there would be a signing that would give all the fans a big lift?

Players from all kinds of different leagues and clubs have the same agent, what has that got to do with anything? If thats the reason some people are choosing to believe this is true then clutching at straws has never been more apt. We'll end this window with like 2 modest signings and i cant wait for those signings to be done so we aren't linked with players well above our station then everyone gets excited.

Oh and then it turns out as expected to be total guff and then everyone rages at the people high up. Then again i suppose he'll fit right in with benzema and defour wont he?

Welcome Memphis.... :) We are building a Dutch empire at VP.

Welcome? you make it sound like a done deal :'(

I am not ITK, but judging from the information I have got it is likely.

If you would be so kind as to send the PM, one would be most grateful, squire.

I'll save you a PM, we wont be signing depay. Too many people get sucked in by random twitter accounts every single window, this is the same guy who said we bid 3.5m for chamak last summer apparently. We'd be lucky to spend 10m in the next two windows.

Only plausable thing is its same agent as Helenius like I said be amazed if it happens but hope it does

and they have mixed up 12 million euros and 12 million cents :D

Did HH not say there would be a signing that would give all the fans a big lift?

And we know he PM'd certain people, who may now be PM'ing other people.

:detect:

Never heard of Depay or seen him play. Very unlikely to be true as PL has admitted we have little cash.

But judging by the obligatory YouTube clips he would be head and shoulders above the dunces in our midfield in terms of creativity and flair.

I would much prefer a more experienced AM though.

Has a 'slight reluctance to pass' :rolleyes:

So you want him on the edge of the box passing the ball backwards to El Ahmadi or sideways to Wiemann.

Why not, it seems to be the norm.

Yes the norm if your an average player - you have seen Messi and Suarez play football ?

whoever gets PM'd can assist and PM others lol

Never heard of Depay or seen him play. Very unlikely to be true as PL has admitted we have little cash.

But judging by the obligatory YouTube clips he would be head and shoulders above the dunces in our midfield in terms of creativity and flair.

I would much prefer a more experienced AM though.

This. But if we sign him for 10 million pounds i wont complain. As long as an AM came as well.. maybe thats Hoolahan.

So you want him on the edge of the box passing the ball backwards to El Ahmadi or sideways to Wiemann.

Yes the norm if your an average player - you have seen Messi and Suarez play football ?

I did actually mean 'the norm' for our lot lol.

I did actually mean 'the norm' for our lot lol.

Ha ha I don't know what the norm is for our lot apart from back to Guzan

Â