Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Paul Lambert insists Aston Villa will cope without a 'No.10' if he fails to recruit a playmaker before tonight's deadline #avfc

Translates to there will be no, NO.10

Looks that way, unless he's playing it very cool so as not to get raped on price.

Paul Lambert insists Aston Villa will cope without a 'No.10' if he fails to recruit a playmaker before tonight's deadline #avfc

Translates to there will be no, NO.10

Not really. Doesn't look likely but there's a chance.

Sounds to me like we are trying to sign a no 10 today and if we don't then so be it, what is he expected to say to the press! We always keep our business close and that's how it should be, Sky probably can't stand us for this but its better than acting like Harry the Whore.

I think it's staggered, so not like receiving £100m straight away - but it's still a significant increase from what they were budgeting on.

I think the way the £100m figure is arrived at is to add the expected TV revenue (£50-60m) to the parachute payment should they go back down (£60m), or whatever prize money they earn from staying up. So they don't get £100m+ put in their bank account. They get the TV money same as the established premier league sides.

It's always the same for me come deadline day , start of excited , hopefully and happy then about half way through the day feeling more desperate, defeatist & bored ,

Ends in me thinking "that was crap" and vow not to feel the same next time ( but then do)

It's always the same for me come deadline day , start of excited , hopefully and happy then about half way through the day feeling more desperate, defeatist & bored ,

Ends in me thinking "that was crap" and vow not to feel the same next time ( but then do)

Thats Chrismas day for you!

• Like 1

Â