Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

speaks volumes about what lambert thinks of luna and clearly has not got any faith to give bennet a go like the player wish it was permanent though and not just a loan :(

Luna is shite, probably on a level or even worst than Bennett and that is saying something else.

speaks volumes about what lambert thinks of luna and clearly has not got any faith to give bennet a go like the player wish it was permanent though and not just a loan :(

What speaks volumes about Luna is Ian Culverhouse on the touchline.

LUNA..

LUNA..

LUNA FFS WHERE ARE YOU GOING

doubt there's an option to buy with them not knowing the future of Cole

if / when Luke Shaw comes in though if he's had a successful spell i think we can make it permanent 

improvement on what we have, little risk for us, wants to play, potential late run at the England team (though i doubt it) and a realistic chance to sign him proper in the summer, ticks all the boxes for me

Glad to have him on board but if there is no option to buy it will be very disappointing.

Always look for the negatives lads; always look for the negatives.
Just do5nt want another Walker situation that's all. Relax.

Can we loan more players? Or is the 2 loans exclusive to the players coming from other premier league clubs?

Edited by limvillian

Bertrand ... good loan signing.

I don't think it means, Lambert has given up on Bennett, as Bennett is just back from long term injury and haven't training for ... month.

Luna on other hand ... a bit of a slap in the face, but unfortunately justified. Luna has been a disappointment, imho.

This signing really speaks volumes about Lamberts ability to sign decient players.

I mean 3 left backs ? Added to tonev, sylla,hellenius ( not playing him) and kozak(not a fan).

He really is not very good in this area is he ?

Add this to his tactics which are straight from the "Wimbledon" era, I'm scared to think what's next.

This signing really speaks volumes about Lamberts ability to sign decient players.

I mean 3 left backs ? Added to tonev, sylla,hellenius ( not playing him) and kozak(not a fan).

He really is not very good in this area is he ?

Add this to his tactics which are straight from the "Wimbledon" era, I'm scared to think what's next.

That's completely unfair. Luna doesn't speak much English and is playing in a new country and style of football. He needs a full season before you can judge him. Bennett has spent most of the season injured.

May as well change our club's logo to a scapegoat at this rate.

• Like 4

Â