Weather...

Dodgyknees

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

I want to know where all this global warming is ?

Here in Perth we have had 3/4 weeks of rain and cloudy skies.Something I have never experianced before.

Change “global warming” for “climate change”.

Btw, the UK is going into its second heat wave of the summer this week and hosepipe bans are in place due to lack of water.

28 degrees in Solihull today, and the bloke who works upstairs just turned up like he does everyday, even when its hotter than today. 

Wearing a SHA fleece jacket. 

He's an absolute spazz. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Here in Perth we have had 3/4 weeks of rain and cloudy skies.Something I have never experianced before.

Global warming doesn't mean you can look out the window and say "look at this good weather, tssk global warming".

It's the temperature change in the globe where ya man in Bangladesh has had his business closed down because his property is flooded, or ya man in northern Canada who's sole income was making bespoke snow shoes for people who are now walking on slush and grass.

It's not just you.

• Like 1

On 09/08/2022 at 14:10, PussEKatt said:

It's over here!

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

It was funnier the first time it was posted 😉 

Oh ffs I’m on a roll today , first musical youth and now this 

I’d best get up to speed in each topic before I get the hat trick 

• Haha 1

It’s been too hot to walk the dog after work the last couple of days so I decided to take him at 8am this morning. 

The floor was cool enough for his feet but bloody hell, it was boiling already. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I’d escaped the hot 30+ degree weather. Now I’m in north west Poland in Szczecin near the German border and it was 34 yesterday and absolutely sweltering last night. Hope it rains soon. My celtic genes are suffering this year. 

Â