Have 2 Relegation places been sorted already.......

smetrov

Warnock had it already, dont think he left on good terms

as for some of Holloway comments he seems to be blaming the players and the board. what a bitter clearing in the woods

I recon he has a point.

His best player was sold last Jan for big money and his top striker has a season long injury. He gets them promoted against all predictions last season and the board only offer him enough cash to bring in the likes of Barry Bannon and Chamakh as replacements.

he paid a lot of money on Dwight Gayle, signed Chamakh, Jerome who wont be on a small salary either. as i said the signing and treatment of Marange should have got him the sack for wasting resources

Meh.

Three teams have to go down. They were comfortably the worst team in the league before the window opened and were given one of the smallest transfer budgets in the division so it's no surprise they have stayed as one of the worst squads in the league.

I don't think it matters who was managing them, they would be favourites to go down with the players and resources available.

i agree with that, dont think they expected to be in Premier League this season anyway similar to when Blackpool, Burnley and Derby got up so this a bonus to them.

sensible thing they should do is go for a young hungry manager who has a chance to build the squad for a promotion push next season and then try consolidate. 

BOF is right though, it seems like some of you "underestimate" how big premier league really is and what it means to people. For some, managing there is the absolute top unless they fancy their national teams. Yeah madrid, barca and stuff ranks higher but that is at the very top, premier league is right under it. With that said, it is a questionable job and many would not take the risk as it may harm their career, while others will go for it as it is the biggest chance they have ever gotten. I bet several managers would do crazy stuff to get that palace job.

• Like 1

Not sure why Dyche would move given he's on his way there at the mo. As for Howe doing average there. He was very raw and you can cite a bad stint for every manager. I rate Howe and he's doing well with Bournemouth at the mo.

If by the end of November Sunderland still don't have over 10 points, they will almost certainly be relegated unless they go out and spend silly money to stay up. They desperately need a midfield and defense. Striker spot is about the only spot where they are not shite.

Warnock had it already, dont think he left on good terms

as for some of Holloway comments he seems to be blaming the players and the board. what a bitter clearing in the woods

I recon he has a point.

His best player was sold last Jan for big money and his top striker has a season long injury. He gets them promoted against all predictions last season and the board only offer him enough cash to bring in the likes of Barry Bannon and Chamakh as replacements.

he's done a MON though, easy to say he's got no money but what he has spent he hasn't spent well, low fees high wages, and he doesn't play them, no wonder the spirit is shit, that guy from Bordeaux who he **** over is probably on higher wages than the 2 CBs that got them promoted last season, there's 3 pissed off players straight away

I don't think any amount of money can save Sunderland or Palace if their current form continues. We saw with QPR last year that throwing money at it doesn't always work.

And I'm not sure they have that sort of money to throw at it.

I can't imagine many players would be eager to join them in January.

Oddly, if Palace get Pulis I think they have more chance of staying up than Sunderland.

I don't think any amount of money can save Sunderland or Palace if their current form continues.

Well that's a truism. Their current form is what has them down there and would mathematically keep them there. Their only hope is to change their form :)

the Barry Bannan thing is getting a bit old now to be honest. But regarding Gabbidon, his level is league 1. This Crystal Palace squad is one of the weakest in premiership history.

Edited by Voinjama

Sunderland are finished imo I still cannot believe they sold Sessegnon possibly the only flair and talent they had

Just look at that back four

Dire

If Brown and O Shea actually gave there all for their team they would be a hell of a lot better in the defensive department. Brown has won the champions league twice but looks like he has been playing in league 1 for the whole of his career.

I think it's that he simply doesn't give a shit. He has won everything it is possible to win at United and now he is just seeing out his days while somebody is still stupid enough to give him a contract.  He probably still thinks of himself as a Manchester United player. It's always a danger when you buy a "one club" man at the twilight of his career. 

The whole Florian Marange thing at Palace is laughable. Only a tool like Holloway could buy someone then decide after two games that he hasn't got any pace. Did he not realise the player HE was buying didn't have any pace BEFORE he bought him!?

What makes it more amusing is Marange, after he was dumped out of the squad, said that he'd be at the club longer than Holloway, and he was right :D

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

Sunderland are finished imo I still cannot believe they sold Sessegnon possibly the only flair and talent they had

Just look at that back four

Dire

If Brown and O Shea actually gave there all for their team they would be a hell of a lot better in the defensive department. Brown has won the champions league twice but looks like he has been playing in league 1 for the whole of his career.

Brown has been out for about a year though to be fair.

Â