Have 2 Relegation places been sorted already.......

smetrov

Sunderland are good enough to come back and survive but they have left themselves with quite a bit of catch-up to do.

I wouldn't rule out Stoke. I'm not sure why Hughes didn't prioritise a striker in the window.

are they. They dont have that much quality in their squad, would have dropped last year except Fletcher got enough goals before his injury. Only 2 players in squad that has any talent at moment is Fletcher and Giaccherini

A bit harsh. They don't possess lots of quality but quite a lot of their players are Premier League quality at least. As QPR showed, this doesn't actually count for much in itself but on paper at least Sunderland shouldn't be relegation fodder.

Adam Johnson, what an underachiever this guy is. Probably overrated a bit at Man. City when he was making the England squad but surely he's better than what he's producing at Sunderland? His decline has been quite surprising imo.

I think Sunderland have too much to do now, they actually had a kind start to the season and PDC fcuked It up by losing to Fulham at home and Palace away so now Poyet has to try to win some of the harder games.

Fulham have too much individual quality to be relegated, they'll win enough of these games like tonight and at home v Stoke throughout the season to be the solid mid table they usually are.

Norwich and Stoke are in bigger danger I think, both have issues scoring goals.

Â