Have 2 Relegation places been sorted already.......

smetrov

Sunderland have certainly give themselves a great chance of staying up, be interesting to see if they can keep this level of performance up and don't drop away like they did under Di Canio. Palace for me are down, championship quality all the way through that team, at least Sunderland do have a little bit of quality. Fulham are in free fall but I think a new manager with backing from Khan in January could get them out of that situation. West Ham desperately need Carroll back to give them something upfront as their lack of goals is a huge problem. Cardiff, Stoke, Norwich and Hull will all be down there at the end of the season. Wouldn't shock me to see one of the midtable teams struggling at the end of the season either. (Us, Baggies, Swansea and Newcastle)

It's hard to know how much of that win was down to Citeh being poor away from home or how much Sunderland have improved under Poyet. It's clearly a bit of both but I suspect it's more to do with Sunderland's improvement. They really seemed to want to pull up trees for Poyet. He has them back onside and there was a belief that they could win from the outset. They're right back in the mix now I think. I'm conflicted because I like Poyet but I've no affinity to Sunderland and with their Niall Quinn association I'd quite like them to fail.

Where did that Sunderland win come from??  How the hell can Man City go from putting 7 past Norwich to that result?

Justifies my decision to never bet on the Premier League to be fair!

Man City are dreadful away from home. They have one of the worst away records in the league.

Where did that Sunderland win come from??  How the hell can Man City go from putting 7 past Norwich to that result?

Justifies my decision to never bet on the Premier League to be fair!

Man City are dreadful away from home. They have one of the worst away records in the league.

Sunderland's kind of a bogey team for them, too. I think the announcer said that the last three games between them at the Stadium of Light have all ended up 1-0 to the home side (making it four with this weekend's game, I think).

Those two wins against Newcastle and Man City have given Sunderland a bit of hope. There's long way to go so they can easily pull put of danger. There's worse teams than them anyway. Agree anyone outside the top 9 can go down.

thats a bit awkward isnt it. If offered why turn down Premier League for Championship and I dont imagine the budgets are that far apart. Heard Mourinho has been giving him references to other clubs

hard ot believe he has 3 Champions League medals :D

Â