Have 2 Relegation places been sorted already.......

smetrov

Personally I think he's walked. Seen the state of his side and thought allow this.

a side he built in the summer. He should have been sacked alone for his stupidity and bad man-management in the signing of Marange and then not registering the guy. Signing 14 players and 2 loans in summer is sign of a man who hasnt got a clue what he is doing.

No but I remember him saying in the summer, the targets he wanted, they weren't secured. So he was left with plan b and c.

Yes spent around £18m on new transfers this summer and the signing of Chamakh and almost signing Bent shows he was allowed to push the boat out a bit on wages. Most of the signings made just look like Championship quality. Would have been better off signing 3-4 genuine Premier League quality players.

And it appears as though he volunteered to walk and they didn't stop him. Said he 'couldn't do it' and that a change of approach might help.

Mayby he has run out of humerous quips to say after defeats, 7 defeats in 8 games must have emptied his reserves

If the Cardiff mess doesn't settle soon, they could be the third side simply because I really can't see an outstanding third candidate. So any kind of less-than-ideal situation could be the difference. Hull are fine cuz they can defend and Bruce is canny enough to keep them ticking over.

Palace fans never rated him. They say Dougie's good work at the beginning the season got em up....something like 2 wins in his last 18 league games.

think they were higher in the table when he took over at club. never rated holloway myself if honest

seems he has done a kevin keegan and bottled it

• Like 1

Â