Have 2 Relegation places been sorted already.......

smetrov

Sunderland look every inch relegation material - only a serious wedge of cash in Jan can save them

Crystal Palace don't look much better either.

I reckon 2 relegation places are as good as taken -  From a Villa perspective there look enough padding between us and a relegation battle....

I watched Sunderland today and they looked really really poor, worst I've seen them so far. Poyet hasn't given them a feel-good lift at all. Even at 0-0 they looked like they wouldn't get a goal in a million years, definitely down this year. I think Hull will be the only promoted team to stay up too

Edited by villaguy

I watched Sunderland today and they looked really really poor, worst I've seen them so far. Poyet hasn't given them a feel-good lift at all. Even at 0-0 they looked like they wouldn't get a goal in a million years, definitely down this year. I think Hull will be the only promoted team to stay up too

I think the reaction will be slower but more productive in the end, not sure if it will be enough to save them though.

Palace, yes.

Fulham, maybe.

Hull and Cardiff, no.

Sunderland look so poor atm, something drastic has to happen. 

Crystal palace was my bet as well and it looks like that will happen. There is a chance of them staying up, but at who would they replace? Stoke has looked poor as well but they seem to get some results as of now. Don`t think Hull will go down, think they will manage to stay up unless they end up on a real bad run. 

Still not sure of Fulham, something tells me they will pick themselves up and get safe. Match on monday will actually be a good match as it is perfect timing

Edited by vandaq

Crystal palace was my bet as well and it looks like that will happen. There is a chance of them staying up, but at who would they replace? Stoke has looked poor as well but they seem to get some results as of now. Don`t think Hull will go down, think they will manage to stay up unless they end up on a real bad run.

Still not sure of Fulham, something tells me they will pick themselves up and get safe. Match on monday will actually be a good match as it is perfect timing

I can't see how Fulham's attack can gel, they certainly can't play together and Berbatov is on the decline.

Crystal Palace, i'd put my house on. They've pretty much budgeted for the drop. Sunderland i'm not so sure of, in theory they have the quality to pick up some form and climb away from the bottom. Whether they can pull it together or not is another matter.

I can't see how Fulham's attack can gel, they certainly can't play together and Berbatov is on the decline.

Yeah but berbatov was pretty shit last season as well. Maybe, it`s not a bad shout but I don`t see it yet personally. As I said, do wonder how that match on monday will play out. Will be a statement for sure.

Â