Have 2 Relegation places been sorted already.......

smetrov

I can't see Palace getting above 20 points tbh, Sunderland will rally but will probably run out of games and end up on 30 points.

Theoratically when they are two really poor teams in the league that most are taking 4-6 points off when they play them that raises the points tally of all the other teams, everyone else is pretty much averaging a point a game currently so the third relegated team could go down on 38 or 39 points I reckon.

Not sure what to make of this, crystal palace announce 5.30pm press conference but Holloway will be attending along with the chairman, mutual agreement to leave or could Holloway be moving upstairs?

Speaking before the game at Selhurst Park, Parrish had told BBC Radio 5 live that Holloway's position was secure.

Not saying parish is fickle  :)

Personally I think he's walked. Seen the state of his side and thought allow this.

a side he built in the summer. He should have been sacked alone for his stupidity and bad man-management in the signing of Marange and then not registering the guy. Signing 14 players and 2 loans in summer is sign of a man who hasnt got a clue what he is doing.

Â