What do you drive?

StefanAVFC

Have you not had the astronomical rise of incredibly cheap hand carwashes in Ireland?

They're everywhere over here now. I get my car washed nearly every week for about £3 

So somebody else cleans my wheels :)

No that phenomenon hasn't reached us yet :)

Hehe, That's a class wheel alright.  A mate of mine has suggested these ones but they'd be an absolute bar steward to clean properly.

287a3050d30dd75f5bb926801b631504.png

Either of these Alfa rims should be easier to polish up, BOF.

DSC_0285.JPG

Or, if you prefer silver...

alfa_romeo__brera_3_2_24v_automatic_clim

Or rude boy it up with some gold bad boys!

8273713356_57c897eafc_z.jpg

The blue and gold number is like taking an Boticelli painting and drawing a Kappa tracksuit and Croydon facelift on it. 

It makes me sad. 

• Like 2

With the baby on the way I need to upgrade my car from the Mini Cooper which is just too small.  Thinking of an Audi A3.  Need to find myself a good monthly deal!

I wouldn't have thought an Audi A3 would be much of an improvement over a Mini Cooper from a space point of view. Bigger yes, but not considerably so?

What's the monthly payments like?  Agree BOF but I don't like massive cars so thought this would be a happy medium as my brother has one for work and it seemed pretty good in terms of boot size.

I Made the switch this year to Audi from BMW after 20yrs of driving BM's 

Worst decision I've ever made in my life, Ive had better service and customer care from buying cars out of lay-by on the A38

• Like 2

Only sensible decision is Japanese these days.

Oh and don't get a diesel, whatever you do. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11571615/Dirty-diesel-cars-could-be-banished-as-Britain-ordered-to-cut-air-pollution.html

Transport experts have predicted that diesel cars will be phased out as part of government plans to cut air pollution

Still driving Toyota Avensis Estate 2006, now comes with 323,000 miles and serviced only today...... Excellent car could not recommend it more highly than when I change it this year I will be getting another one

yeah, Toyotas are renowned for long life, good build quality and (other than the sports cars) being dull. Had one for the time I was abroad and it was ace, though characterless.

post-75-0-27673400-1431972451_thumb.jpgpost-75-0-62765700-1431972466_thumb.jpg

Me and the good lady had a 10 year old Toyota Corolla once, about 15 years ago.  Bought it for £1,000 from a back street car auction in Chorley.  Absolutely brilliant car, didn't give us any trouble at all for a couple of years, then we sold it privately for £1,500.

And I agree with Kingman above about BMW/Audi.

My Auris hybrid is exactly what I wanted. Smooth, quiet, reliable and just gets on with the job of getting me from a to b with the least fuss possible so I can enjoy things that actually matter in life such as being happy and healthy.

I was a petrol head for years until I realised the futility of it all.

• Like 2

Â