What do you drive?

StefanAVFC

this is a picture of me driving to work this morning

1987-1993-mercedes-benz-300-ce-coupe-w12

to soften the blow of me spending my entire bonus on the worlds most expensive service they've given me the 25 year old E Class Coupe to drive for a couple of days

they know I have a fetish for these things, given a choice of nearly new C or B class or an absolutely brand new Smart Car....I went for the 25 year old heavy crate

I shall venture out lunchtime to find some Kraftwerk that I can play whilst taking the long route home, grinning

• Like 1

yep

I'd have one if I thought it could do the miles without being too unreliable

my current C Class Estate is the lovely old rounded shape one and has now, officially, driven to the moon (I nearly used the word 'literally')

it's still quiet and smooth and lovely and this current service is the very first one where something has actually broken (rear spring) 

my mission is to see if I can drive it back again 

A chap at work has a classic Merc as a 2nd car.Trying to find out the exact model but I think its one of these (in a lighter green)

mercedes-benz-250s-w108-2_large.jpg

• Like 3

Really want to upgrade from my piece of shit 03' Vauxhall Corsa. Been driving for a year in a months time and really feel the need to upgrade.

Got a budget of around £2500 for the car alone not counting insurance. Anyone got any ideas?

this is a picture of me driving to work this morning

1987-1993-mercedes-benz-300-ce-coupe-w12

to soften the blow of me spending my entire bonus on the worlds most expensive service they've given me the 25 year old E Class Coupe to drive for a couple of days

they know I have a fetish for these things, given a choice of nearly new C or B class or an absolutely brand new Smart Car....I went for the 25 year old heavy crate

I shall venture out lunchtime to find some Kraftwerk that I can play whilst taking the long route home, grinning

You?.. I thought it were Shane Wane!

Really want to upgrade from my piece of shit 03' Vauxhall Corsa. Been driving for a year in a months time and really feel the need to upgrade.

Got a budget of around £2500 for the car alone not counting insurance. Anyone got any ideas?

Any requirements?

My old BMW got another 12 months ticket last month and only cost me £55, so i'm sticking with it for the forseeable. Can't justify another car considering I only average 150 miles a month. If I did buy something, it would probably be one of these (at the more affordable end of the classic car range)

5858689.jpg

Jensen Interceptor

200_s.gif

Do love the Range Rovers as well

Having known someone with an S3 I have to see even within the context of being a classic car they are an utter **** dog from a reliability perspective. You spend FAR more time under them than in them

Â