World Cup 2022: Qatar

maqroll

On 06/04/2022 at 16:14, Mic09 said:
On 06/04/2022 at 16:00, Zatman said:

Senegal vs Netherlands now the opening game of the tournament. Strange 

I wonder if the opening ceremony will be before that game or before Qatar later that day

I always assumed this was because an opening game featuring Qatar is so uninspiring that they put Netherlands vs Senegal first so it wouldn't be a massive damp squib.

A host nation where 99.9% of people couldnt name a single player, probably in their entire history 🙈

15 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

The more I see of Dan James, the more I dislike him as a player. Such an annoying little word removed. 

7 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Dan James is such a detestable prick 😭😂

My Dad (Welshman) absolutely hates him :D 

6 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Dan James is such a detestable prick 😭😂

Playing for both United and Leeds does that to you

Somebody has also convinced him he is some sort of hardman 😂😂

We look really anxious and are not playing well, lucky to be ahead for sure.

Ukraine defo would have had a penalty if that was PL officials in charge, incidentally I think the referee has been excellent, this is the standard of officiating we should have in the PL but are sadly lacking.

Edited by bannedfromHandV

9 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

We look really anxious and are not playing well, lucky to be ahead for sure.

Ukraine defo would have had a penalty if that was PL officials in charge, incidentally I think the referee has been excellent, this is the standard of officiating we should have in the PL but are sadly lacking.

Should've been a pen IMO, but otherwise yeah.

Neco Williams looks good. Wonder if Liverpool will keep him around or sell him to Fulham with some buyback clause.

Given he's left sided maybe he's someone we should be looking at, not sure if we've been linked with him in the past.

Edited by VillaChris

This is why I don’t like this ‘letting stuff go’ nonsense that’s now in the game. 

The ref just goes around not giving blatant fouls then blows up for nothing. It makes it somehow even more inconsistent 

3 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

I see a lot of people slagging off Martin Tyler on Twitter. I didnt realise he was so disliked these days.

Was he ever actually liked? He has been annoying since Sky started especially when was paired with that clearing in the woods Gray

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

I see a lot of people slagging off Martin Tyler on Twitter. I didnt realise he was so disliked these days.

I've turned him off and and are listening to the 1987 album by Statetrooper featuring Gary Barden. That is how much Tyler is annoying.

Â