Rino8

When it suits him. He's a bit of a clearing in the woods to be honest, if you mention football to him after a Liverpool loss he'll tell you he's not bothered about football anyway, he likes F1.

This is the same guy who after telling him he exaggerated too much, he threatened to get a sword and cut my head off.

Ironically? Right... must be that famous rapier Scouse wit!

When it suits him. He's a bit of a clearing in the woods to be honest, if you mention football to him after a Liverpool loss he'll tell you he's not bothered about football anyway, he likes F1.

This is the same guy who after telling him he exaggerated too much, he threatened to get a sword and cut my head off.

Nope, he was being serious, he was well pissed off.

And he's from Stourbridge.  :)

• Like 1

Ah, he's from Stourbridge. Of course he supports Liverpool. Obviously. It's what's in the heart or whatever.

Ah, he's from Stourbridge. Of course he supports Liverpool. Obviously. It's what's in the heart or whatever.

That's nothing - I used to work with a guy from Halesowen, he moved to Leeds so he could be "closer to Anfield - his second home.."

He's been the twice, both times bought for him by his wife for his birthday.

• 3 weeks later...

Would be typical if Adam Lallana went there, arrogant little prick would fit in just right.

Why are Southampton selling players without a manager, ah i suppose the director of football oversees all that?

I doubt any manager would say they were happy to see these players gone so it doesn't really make any difference if they have a manager or not.

Chairman and/or DOF would set the sale price. If another club matches that then it would be out of the managers hands anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Lambert has just told you world Gerrard effectively tapped him up. So now everyone knows. It's illegal under league rules. So......what's going to be done?

That's rhetorical. Clearly nothing.

It's not remotely possible to stop players being tapped up. It's against the rules for obvious reasons but in reality it happens all the time and can never be stopped. Even if the league tried handing out fines or banning people it would still happen very easily.

Lambert has just told you world Gerrard effectively tapped him up. So now everyone knows. It's illegal under league rules. So......what's going to be done?

That's rhetorical. Clearly nothing.

It's not remotely possible to stop players being tapped up. It's against the rules for obvious reasons but in reality it happens all the time and can never be stopped. Even if the league tried handing out fines or banning people it would still happen very easily.

Yep, it happens, you can't stop it, I agree.

One or more parties actively chucking it out to the national papers is however not acceptable. If you're going to against the rules, don't do a sepp splatter and rub everyone's noses in it

Edit-can't not can!

Edited by islingtonclaret

so in last 2 days their striker has bit a defender and their centre half elbowed an Ecuador player.

Did people really want them to win the league?

There were a few oddly but not the sort of numbers on mass that certain people in the media liked to claim.

Even odder was the way Liverpool fans seemed to think they were being cheated on by neutral fans as if they were Nexastle in the early 90's.

so in last 2 days their striker has bit a defender and their centre half elbowed an Ecuador player.

Did people really want them to win the league?

For the football they played yes but I don't really care who wins it next season because it won't be us. 

Â