Rino8

Good result for Liverpool in my opinion. No transfer and the best part of a year or so without international duty.

Not really. Misses 1/4 of the season, and will probably lose out on £20m of his transfer fee due to this. Not to mention yet more bad light on the club itself, they look like right mugs now after all the support they gave him.

You'd have to imagine that in 20 years time they will look back on the Suarez t-shirts, constant support of every sin he's made, and his begs to leave the club yet still supporting him, they will look back on it in shame.

If people are saying Benteke's injury has a silver lining of us keeping him an extra year than this is the same thing with Suarez. They miss him for 2 months then keep him for 8 more and if still goes and bangs them in he will command a high fee and someone will pay it.

Good result for Liverpool in my opinion. No transfer and the best part of a year or so without international duty.

Not really. Misses 1/4 of the season, and will probably lose out on £20m of his transfer fee due to this. Not to mention yet more bad light on the club itself, they look like right mugs now after all the support they gave him.

You'd have to imagine that in 20 years time they will look back on the Suarez t-shirts, constant support of every sin he's made, and his begs to leave the club yet still supporting him, they will look back on it in shame.

Valid points, but I disagree.

There's no replacing Suarez, he's probably the best number 9 in the world and Liverpool know that. They could get £90m for him and do exactly what Tottenham did with the money. If I was a Liverpool fan, i'd be quietly happy with that outcome.

• Like 1

You'd imagine that this has just lowered his price from £70m to £50m.

I read somewhere that it's an administrative ban too, does that mean they can't register him for the CL and PL until January? 

RAWK:

Count me in this camp. (still supporting him)

Much more important to me is that Suarez issues a statement saying that his focus will be returning to Liverpool, helping my team win trophies, that he has no interest whatsoever in playing for any other team. That Liverpool is my home, and Barcelona should piss off.

Do they really believe this kind of shit :lol: The guy begged to leave last summer

hahahahaha

a stat I've seen: "Luis Suárez has now been banned for 34 games since 2010 without receiving a single red card"

amazing. what a cocksocket.

Might be already in here, I'm too lazy to check, but the stat I liked out of this is that Suarez is undefeated in games where he has bitten an opponent (Ajax 0-0 PSV, Liverpool 2-2 Chelsea, Uruguay 1-0 Italy). 

• Like 3

Some of my favourite RAWK posts:

I wonder whether FIFA makes money on match viewership. If they do we could hurt them financially for hurting us - just boycott the rest of the tournament and that would be 100m fewer viewers per match.

Regarding Valencia, what's the worse that can happen from a bite, stitches? Didn't valencia put his hands round Sterling's throat? Couldn't you choke someone like that? Crush their windpipe? Possibly.

Too angry at the moment to write anything useful. This is a ban completely manufactured by the English press and the FA.

He's ruined the World Cup. This is going to drag on for days, weeks, months.

Still adore the fella. Don`t give a ****. Don`t know why are people getting their knickers in twist this much. We are supposed to get a top class forward anyway. It`s just football.

• Like 1

Â