Rino8

Spot on!! And it would be different if fir instance Vlaar does it in the next game because he's never done this before. Suarez has done it 3, yes 3 times now. He's the one being punished, it's his fult Liverpool will be without him. In my opinion a carpet ban is the best way forward for footballl in these cases. Liverpool have defended this odious individual on my occasions I find it impossible to feel sorry for them.

What is it about Suarez that makes people really around him even when does things like this?

An interesting article 

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/colum...4.facebook

A key quote

"On Tuesday a fragile man just broke in the industry we all support as fans. He cracked in the pressure cooker we all built. We have created all this for our own entertainment. It’s our fun but it’s Luis Suarez’s existence. He clings onto the life he escaped to, in a wild and primal way. He cracked in the moment against Italy. Can we judge him till we have walked in his shoes? Can we deny that for the past year he has worked hard on himself. He fell back on impulse and hurt himself and his team and his family. He needs support and care, not stone throwers and lame jokes. "

Yes but he's got himself into a hole and to admit to it now would be very hard for him. No matter what people think about him he will be a great loss to the Premier League. The best player by a mile and after losing Bale, we are a long way behind La Liga now.

Just got home, and had to walk through a park. There were a group of young lads playing football and trying to bite the player who had the ball, the one who bit the player is 'Suarez' and gets 5 points :(

If Liverpool sign Alexis Sanchez they're serious players for the league again next season.

Not quite sure where Lallana quite fits into the mix just yet but obviously rotation will happen with them in CL.

yes they're certainly splashing the cash. A swap with Suarez maybe?

It makes a lot of sense. Liverpool still have a ton of goals in the team without Suarez, Sturridge looks like he can score 30 goals a season if the team is built around him and Coutinho can be pushed further forward if they don't have to accommodate Suarez.  I'd go into the new season feeling pretty bullish if I were a Liverpool fans regardless of what happens with Mr Bitey. 

Yes but he's got himself into a hole and to admit to it now would be very hard for him. No matter what people think about him he will be a great loss to the Premier League. The best player by a mile and after losing Bale, we are a long way behind La Liga now.

Yes it would be hard for him, it would show a level of decency and honesty he is clearly incapable of.

He seemingly can't even be honest we himself, he is a quite detestable character and personally I cannot stand him. It doesn't matter how good a player he is he is a repulsive character and he will do something like this again soon enough.

Perhaps if those around him both at international and club level were a little more honest with him then he may be able to be a little more honest with himself and admit his demons.

If he were a lesser player there wouldn't be half the sympathy or defenders of him and he would no doubt be looking at a far more lengthy ban.

I mostly agree with you but we tend to be judgemental about players when we don't know them or what their upbringing was like. Theres zero honesty in football anyway.

Yes it would be hard for him, it would show a level of decency and honesty he is clearly incapable of.

He seemingly can't even be honest we himself, he is a quite detestable character and personally I cannot stand him. It doesn't matter how good a player he is he is a repulsive character and he will do something like this again soon enough.

Perhaps if those around him both at international and club level were a little more honest with him then he may be able to be a little more honest with himself and admit his demons.

If he were a lesser player there wouldn't be half the sympathy or defenders of him and he would no doubt be looking at a far more lengthy ban.

I mostly agree with you but we tend to be judgemental about players when we don't know them or what their upbringing was like. Theres zero honesty in football anyway.

I couldn't give a stuff what his upbringing was like, he is an adult and is old enough to know or should be old enough to know that biting people is feral.

If he didn't know that already then he should be smart enough to have learned from the last two bans and nobody can tell me he isn't smart when you see how he plays.

And there is just not from scum like Suarez.

• Like 2

The thing with Suarez is it's not just the well documented stuff, forget the biting, diving, constant arguing and racism, he's still very much a horrible dirty player.

He's Joey Barton with more talent and an over bite. At least Barton has decency to admit he's a shit head with what he does.

I hope Liverpool **** him off this summer, as much as I don't like the club as a whole, they don't deserve to have that clearing in the woods constantly dragging their name through the mud more than it already is (though admittedly they don't help themselves with that).

If they get £40m for him off of Barca or Real, they could use that to build a very good squad and unfortunately have a great shout at the title again.

Â