General Chat

Stevo985

I was asked earlier about my first sherman tank. At first I was alarmed, but I answered anyway, and answered so;

At a sleepover during those innocent years that preceded full-on teenhood, a chubby school mate informed me and another about the joys of stroking one's salami. I was concerned to say the least, as sex of all kinds remained a mystery having been educated in the catholic school system (steady). This talk occured around 1am, back in the days when certain shows would come on late night on channel 4. I was afraid said chubster would bash one out there and then, as a sort of demonstration like, but we were spared this childhood trauma and instead let our minds wander as some lesbians got busy on the television screen. We eventually nodded off and I went home the next day with all sorts of questions that needed answering.

A few days later I had the Matrix on VHS (I miss those...) and watched it. I enjoyed the action, the slo-mo, and the music. The plot more or less passed me by as philosophical musings don't strike the young mind quite as much as Trinity in her rather interesting choice of clothes. Chubster's words ran through my mind then, as Trinity moved around in all sorts of shapes in her skin-tight clothes and, spurred on by such a sight, I decided to give it a go. I paused the screen and while the screen flickered and shuddered as VHS was wont to do, I tentatively got on with it but before long it became a furious race to the finish and of course, in the end, it was short but wholly satisfying work.

Incidentally I blame said event for my almost unwavering fixation for pale, dark haired types.

So, between friends, care to share one's first foray into manhood?

• Like 1

I often used to lie in bed and have a fiddle, didn't know what I was doing but knew it felt amazing, first time I full on bashed it though I was lying in bed and thinking about a girl from school...still remember her name as well lol, shit myself when I erupted I didn't have a clue what was going on.

I must have been about 11 or 12 as well cuz I was in year 7 at school

My first Tommy Tank was after watching Lindsey Dawn Mackenzie on Birmingham Live. "The Sex Show" that was on at 10:30.

Pretty sure she just flashed her tits for like a second, but when you're 13 or 14 or whatever, that's a big deal.

My first Tommy Tank was after watching Lindsey Dawn Mackenzie on Birmingham Live. "The Sex Show" that was on at 10:30.

Pretty sure she just flashed her tits for like a second, but when you're 13 or 14 or whatever, that's a big deal.

If you're me, that is still a pretty big deal.

Raid on home of Twitter user suspected of spreading Chávez health rumours

Venezuelan intelligence officers have raided the home of a Twitter user suspected of spreading destabilising rumours about the health of Hugo Chávez ahead of an inauguration that the ailing president looks increasingly unlikely to attend.

The alleged microblogger, Federico Medina Ravell is the cousin of a prominent opposition figure, prompting concerns that a long-simmering "information war" could be escalating as the government and its opponents try to fill the vacuum left by a leader who has not been seen or heard in public since he flew to Cuba for emergency cancer surgery a month ago.

The team of Sebin (Bolivarian National Intelligence Service) officers confiscated several computers from Medina's home in Valencia on Sunday night, according to domestic newspapers.

Medina is the cousin of Alberto Federico Ravell, a well-known opposition journalist and co-founder of Globovision, a major news broadcaster and staunch critic of the Chávez government.

Medina, who was not at home, is accused of instigating terrorism through social networking sites. He is said to be behind the @LucioQuincioC Twitter account, which has claimed that Chávez will not return from Havana.

...more on link

Not good at all.

I've got horrible bags starting to appear under my eyes and I've no idea how to get rid of them. Yes, sleep more is a start and I'm working on that, but a cream to aid the healing process would be nice too. I'm not sure I really trust most of the shite you see on the shelves though, are bags not a build up of fluid? How on earth is a cream going to get rid of that?

It's starting to bug me to the point I'm considering some kind of cosmetic surgery. The missus could do it I'm sure, if there's anything that can be done.

I've got horrible bags starting to appear under my eyes and I've no idea how to get rid of them. Yes, sleep more is a start and I'm working on that, but a cream to aid the healing process would be nice too. I'm not sure I really trust most of the shite you see on the shelves though, are bags not a build up of fluid? How on earth is a cream going to get rid of that?

It's starting to bug me to the point I'm considering some kind of cosmetic surgery. The missus could do it I'm sure, if there's anything that can be done.

1. Could be due to potentially having high Cholesterol levels.

2. If it's bothering you that much, the best cure is to find some way to stop it from bothering you. Trying to make yourself look perfect will be an endless persuit that'll only end in misery and obsession.

Â