General Chat

Stevo985

10 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

You forgot Little James. :trollface:

What was Liam thinking :( Saying that, it's something I can now sing to my son :D

Others;

Slide Away!

Sad Song

Round our way

Noel did a great cover of "To be someone" by The Jam

Carry Us All

Thou shalt not put musicians and recording artists on ridiculous pedestals,
No matter how great they are, or once were.
The Beatles: Were just a band.
Led Zepplin: Just a band.
The Beach Boys: Just a band.
The Sex Pistols: Just a band.
The Clash: Just a band.
Crass: Just a band.
Minor Threat: Just a band.
The Cure: Were just a band.
The Smiths: Just a band.
Nirvana: Just a band.
The Pixies: Just a band.
Oasis: Just a band.
Radiohead: Just a band.
Bloc Party: Just a band.
The Arctic Monkeys: Just a band.
The Next Big Thing... Just A band.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Been a tough couple of weeks. Had to say goodbye to my dad. He was more like a mate to me and influenced me and my brother so much. From everything to supporting Villa, music tastes and how to be a good dad. Cherish your parents.

Sorry to hear that, mate. But those influences you listed will stay with you for the rest of your life. He lives on in you and your brother. 

29 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Been a tough couple of weeks. Had to say goodbye to my dad. He was more like a mate to me and influenced me and my brother so much. From everything to supporting Villa, music tastes and how to be a good dad. Cherish your parents.

Sorry to hear. Thoughts are with you and yours mate.

42 minutes ago, omariqy said:

My sincere condolences mate.

50 minutes ago, omariqy said:

:( Very sorry to hear that. Condolences to you and the family

Thanks all. I'm just glad I got to spend 30 years with him and will always treasure the good times. His work (Birmingham City Council) will be doing a justgiving page for him for one of his favourite charities -St Basils Centre. He also worked there in the early 90s. I'll post it on here once it is up.

• Like 4

Â