The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Out of Charlton and Brighton. Hmm. I'm not sure really. I'd imagine Brighton would be the better of the two and possible play off contenders again. But would he get enough game time?

Whereas Charlton I could see Jack starting every week. Brighton definitely like to pass the ball thats for sure. What about Charlton, haven't seen much of their play? 

Brighton has a whole new thing going on don` they?  I would reckon Charlton be the best bet myself, but none of those two are wrong imo. Both are pretty good championship clubs. Interesting....

• 1 month later...

He should go to the club where he will play every week otherwise what's the point?

At his age just being around a first team squad and getting some game time is probably good experience. Older players need to play all the time but he has plenty of time.

He should go to the club where he will play every week otherwise what's the point?

At his age just being around a first team squad and getting some game time is probably good experience. Older players need to play all the time but he has plenty of time.

We did this with Delfouneso and look at him now

We did this with Delfouneso and look at him now

He was a couple of years older though when he first when out I think. By 20 /21 you start to need more games, at 18 I don't think it's essential.

Â