Callum Robinson

sir_gary_cahill

Brilliant moans guysm but I'm glad you're not making the decisions. We'd have had no strikers in backup oon the bench these last few games. He can always go back on loan you know. Preposterous! lol

He's been on the bench twice out of the 4 games played since he got back.

I was surprised to see Robinson recalled from his loan at Preston. Surprised because i don't think Lambert is brave enough to play him and young Jack.He sticks with the boring tried and trusted old pros such as Richardson,Cole and last season the the likes of Holt

Brilliant moans guysm but I'm glad you're not making the decisions. We'd have had no strikers in backup oon the bench these last few games. He can always go back on loan you know. Preposterous! lol

Well he was on the bench for the Palace game too. Nice try though.

• 3 weeks later...

What was the point in recalling Robinson? He was in red hot form for PNE which has now been completely wasted. Another mind boggling decision from this football club, I don't think I can add young player development to one of Lambert's skill-sets. 

What was the point in recalling Robinson? He was in red hot form for PNE which has now been completely wasted. Another mind boggling decision from this football club, I don't think I can add young player development to one of Lambert's skill-sets. 

Because Lamberts decisions are only made when he gets back to his litter tray in the kitchen!.. 

Was completely pointless bringing him back off loan, it'd been a great learning experience for him to have played week in week out in a busy period and the come back to sit around, rest and perhaps make an appearance.

We already have two backup strikers in Weimann and Gabby, if Milner can play up top Nzog can too, Robinson came in to be a backup but when others stop performing he is still backup, and we have played some really awful teams, I think many other clubs and managers would've given this guys some minutes but Lambert s keeping up his record of using homegrown youth players very sparingly. 

Lamberts' decision making is atrocious . We've failed to score in the last three games , and what does he do with the young , hungry , striker sitting on the bench , ? Not a lot . And now the talk is of some other young striker coming in on loan from Arsenal , that should do wonders for Callums' confidence

• 2 weeks later...
Â