Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

I fully expect the balance of our team to be once again all over the place

Our starting line up never looks like a cohesive one

Playing with high energy is all well and good but mistakes creep in if we are playing the game at 100 mph

Zero calm heads in our team

I am however looking forward to seeing Tonev

• Like 1

I don't understand why Sylla doesn't start. Westwood and Lowton being injured might explain why they were both terrible last week. Don't get why Albrington would be on the bench instead of say Gardner of another midfielder.

Not the line-up I was hoping to see but in PL we trust.

Tonev for Westy dont agree with that. Should be Sylla for Westy, Tonev for Weimann. Need to get a result here. Nervous times

Tonev for Westwood is probably more of an attacking change than if he replaced Weimann or if Sylla was the choice.

We need balance in the middle though with Sylla. Tonev strikes me as someone who will stay in an advanced position leaving Delph and KEA to try and win a midfield battle! Bad choice from Lambert on the surface. Praying to be proved wrong and we put in a performance

Should be interesting. Don't know why someone has labelled Bacuna being a liability in this thread, have we seen enough of him to draw these kind of assumptions. Shows Lambert does have a plan B system, something people have been calling for, yet when he changes it up people are upset! Lets see how this match goes before getting irate

Should be interesting. Don't know why someone has labelled Bacuna being a liability in this thread, have we seen enough of him to draw these kind of assumptions. Shows Lambert does have a plan B system, something people have been calling for, yet when he changes it up people are upset! Lets see how this match goes before getting irate

Its more of the fact most people think the changes should be KEA and AW out and yet they both start.