Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Simply cant afford to lose this - we need points on the board. Got to nullify the threat of Redmond, Hoolahan and Van Wolfswinkle - and hope we can catch them on the break (although they will be expecting this and will probably set up to try combat our one and only plan of attack).

Id rest Weimann and give Tonev a try and also bring in Sylla for KEA to try boss the middle and free up Westy and Delph. Massive game and i'm alreday bricking it.

It is away so I doubt we'll lose. Will be tight but I'll go for 2-1 to us. Despite the pathetic display against Newcastle, I wouldn't change the team too much. I'd play:

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Luna

KEA Sylla Delph

Tonev Benteke Agbonlahor

Although a change of system is perhaps needed at home, our 4-3-3 works very well away, so it should be left alone. I assume Okore will be out for this which is why I opted for Clark who has looked solid so far this season. As bad as Luna was, it was his first bad performance to be fair, so I'd give him this game. A repeat performance and Bennett should return for the City game. Sylla needs to return to the team. Hopefully he'll be played deeper as he was in pre-season which will offer real protection for the defence. It goes without saying that Weimann needs to be dropped. Tonev deserves a chance. I think the above is the team Lambert will play bar Westwood for KEA.

Norwich bought well in the summer and have quite a good home record under Hughton. They have played 4-4-2 in their last two games, so our full-backs will have their work cut out. It will important that either the wide-players or our midfielders help them out. Something that was rarely done against Newcastle. How we deal with Snodgrass and Redmond will most likely determine the result as they will be the main service-providers to their strikers. I don't fancy our centre-backs to shut-out Van Wolfswinkel and Elmander if they are getting service that's for sure. Bassong owned Benteke last time round so hopefully Benteke will be at his best.

We play better away from home I must admit but norwich are a solid team especially at home, I think they will do ok this season, really need the win though, I feel a draw will be a bad result after saturdays performance, got some hard games coming up

Norwich looked dire against Spurs but then we have looked pretty poor ourselves the last couple of games. 

I think it will be a 1-1 draw.

No arguements from me, Hughtons been awful of late imo, can't see us winning this, 2 nil to you sadly.

There's  more chance of seeing Delia strip naked and run onto the pitch then us keeping a clean sheet

• Like 1

Norwich looked dire against Spurs but then we have looked pretty poor ourselves the last couple of games. 

I think it will be a 1-1 draw.

No arguements from me, Hughtons been awful of late imo, can't see us winning this, 2 nil to you sadly.

There's  more chance of seeing Delia strip naked and run onto the pitch then us keeping a clean sheet

any chance will flas the camel toe then?