Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Lowton and Westwood not even on the bench? Seems strange that as I saw no sign of any injuries last week.

Delph and KEA dont fill me with confidence and I think we will still have the same problems as before.

Sylla should in, Andi should be benched.

Still no Sylla. Wow

Tonev for Westy dont agree with that. Should be Sylla for Westy, Tonev for Weimann. Need to get a result here. Nervous times[/quotee

Agreed.

Tonev for Westy dont agree with that. Should be Sylla for Westy, Tonev for Weimann. Need to get a result here. Nervous times

Tonev for Westwood is probably more of an attacking change than if he replaced Weimann or if Sylla was the choice.

Lowton and Westwood have either picked up knocks or are being rested on account of their poor starts to the season (especially Lowton).

Bacuna I see as a liability wherever he plays, I'm just hoping that we'll see a much different and better player than what we saw against Liverpool.

Looks a bit too attacking for a counter team... It would be fine it this was a team hell bent on having possession of the ball, but we give it away more often than not. I fear our fullbacks will have little cover and the midfield duo will be overrun and always 2 steps behind the action.

No Sylla? FFS what has he done to Lambert? He imo was the reason why we improved after January, so far this season we have looked really disjointed at times Sylla would improve this.

I hope I'm wrong but (once again) I fear the worse.

Come on Villa, make our weekend!