Xbox One or PS4 - Final Poll

villarule123

56 members have voted

1. 1. Xbox One or PS4

• Xbox One
    • PS4
    • Undecided
    • Both on release day

Surely there should be a 4th option, both?

Unless you are buying them both on their respective launch days or both on the same day then no. I think a lot of people will end up with both eventually, so your answer should be which one do you intend to buy first. 

PS4 on launch day

still haven't pre ordered though, GAME cant guarantee you'll get one at launch if you pre order now, might try Tesco, but ideally I want to pre order that bundle with the 2 controllers and killzone so if anyone sees it in the UK let me know please!

I was supposed to wait, but I ended up buying a ps4. All my friends are doing the same, at least people who are getting a new console. Still, I will use my PC often as I have always done that and it is my preferred "system". But my friends usually can`t afford that stuff so they stick with consoles, so I follow along :-(.

Even so, they got some great exclusives. Feels bad saying it but I find myself scratching my head when people say they will get xbox one.  

Been um-ing and ah-ing over which one to get and I was swinging towards the XBONE due to the free FIFA 14, but then I realised you can buy a PS4 and FIFA 14 at full price and it is still cheaper then XBONE. That's pretty much made my mind up, unless Microsoft come out and say they will release XBONE without Kinect and offer it at £60 less.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

Â