Xbox One or PS4 - Final Poll

villarule123

56 members have voted

1. 1. Xbox One or PS4

• Xbox One
    • PS4
    • Undecided
    • Both on release day

It will still be cheaper buying a PS4 and a copy of FIFA 14.  Nobody is still quite sure what the cost of next gen games will be, but the PS4 is £80 cheaper than the Xbone.  

Also if you are one of the people who likes to trade in games you will be able to trade in the disc of FIFA 14.  The Xbox offer is a download code. 

It will still be cheaper buying a PS4 and a copy of FIFA 14.  Nobody is still quite sure what the cost of next gen games will be, but the PS4 is £80 cheaper than the Xbone.  

Also if you are one of the people who likes to trade in games you will be able to trade in the disc of FIFA 14.  The Xbox offer is a download code. 

Are you going to be playing online? if so, you need to add the price of the subscription for psn+

Xbox Live users can just use the same account from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

Edited by Jay.P.A

Are you going to be playing online? if so, you need to add the price of the subscription for psn+

Xbox Live users can just use the same account from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

psn+ and xbox live are the same price, a moot point really

Pre ordered my Xbox one today worked out cheaper then getting the ps4

How so?
Pre ordered Xbox One with Fifa and Forza for £429.99.

At Amazon the PS4, Fifa and the PS4 Camera would cost me £445 another game on top of that around £45?

Also have Xbox live till October next year. So switching would cost around £30-£35 for Play station plus.

Pre ordered my Xbox one today worked out cheaper then getting the ps4

How so?
Pre ordered Xbox One with Fifa and Forza for £429.99.

At Amazon the PS4, Fifa and the PS4 Camera would cost me £445 another game on top of that around £45?

Also have Xbox live till October next year. So switching would cost around £30-£35 for Play station plus.

Pre ordered with FIFA and Forza for £429.99?

How and where?!

Why would you get the camera?

If I got the PS4 I wouldn't buy the camera. Not including it wouldn't make the comparison fair.

Why?

Microsoft have made the choice to add the Kinect to the basic package, therefore you can't add a camera for the PS4 when comparing basic packages.

If anything it's a negative for the XBONE imo as I have to pay an extra £60 for something I don't want. I think Microsoft will lose some of the "on the fence", like myself, as the PS4 is cheaper and doesn't give you something you don't want.

Â