Libor Kozák

samjp26

That is sickening to see from a fellow Villa fan.

Hahahaha what? Who cares how a player celebrates? Does the goal count for more if you run into the crowd? I guess when cantona and Henry just stood there basking in their brilliance their goals didn't count as much?

Hahaha what a stupid post.

That is silly. If all the defenders did their "simple" job their would be no goals at all.

And another stupid post. Do you watch football?

Yes I do watch football and I support my football team. There are no individual errors in a football game then? Kozak anticipated the header back and scored the goal, but he did not do cartwheels and handstands before the goal to entertain John. Ridiculous. Stupid.

Go and support United or City if you crave winning and success, you would fit right in with that lot. Disgusting post from a so called Villa supporter.

My god another classic.

I didn't think a player performed well in a loss in which the team players bad so I should support another team? It's that the best you can come up with? Hahaha pathetic.

Okay John, I have tried to be nice and understand your cynical attitude towards Villa. I will be direct. I think everybody on this forum wants to know why you are such an A-Hole regarding everything Villa? Kozak was celebrating with the people who matter and that does not inspire or move you? That is strange.

My suggestion above is serious. If you are this unhappy with supporting Aston Villa, go and support another team that suit your desires and makes you happy.

Edited by GENTLEMAN
  • Like 1

Coming from a vastly different league and scoring 1 in 3 (not to mention he's only started 7 games), he's done well so far - he deserves some praise, not derision. 

Exactly. He has done a fine job this season. He hasn't gotten as many minutes as Benteke and yet has as many goals now. 

Okay John, I have tried to be nice and understand your cynical attitude towards Villa. I will be direct. I think everybody on this forum wants to know why you are such an A-Hole regarding everything Villa? Kozak was celebrating with the people who matter and that does not inspire or move you? That is strange.

My suggestion above is serious. If you are this unhappy with supporting Aston Villa, go and support another team that suit your desires and makes you happy.

Honestly I don't think I've read something that's as shit as this post. We've moved from discussing his performance, which I think is average at best, to you're a shit fan if you weren't moved by his celebration. Its hilariously stupid. The way the player celebrates doesn't add anything.

If kozak jumped into the fans crying with joy or stood there with his hands on his hips like cantona the goal is still the same.

And thanks for the advice about supporting another team. I'll give it some serious thought for you.

Definitely showing lots of potential in terms of taking his chances. He's no messi, but he'll be good for 10-15 a session I reckon

I probably agree with this but we got rid of bent because he didn't offer anything else for the team. So far I haven't seen kozak offer much more.

Definitely showing lots of potential in terms of taking his chances. He's no messi, but he'll be good for 10-15 a session I reckon

I probably agree with this but we got rid of bent because he didn't offer anything else for the team. So far I haven't seen kozak offer much more.

Kozak is taller and on less wages.

He's scoring goals in a god awful team. He deserves credit for that. Our build up play is awful, either slow and lethargic or long ball hoofs. He's feeding off scraps. He doesn't look like a world beater but I think he would score plenty of goals in a decent team.

Yeah in Italy and also east Europe they run to the crowd a lot when they score so it's part of his football upbringing.

He didn't actually get booked for his celebration today (he did at Saints) which was good to see but goes against the directive.

I think that when you don't touch fans there's no booking. You can stand before them, but without contact.

When everything else is shite, you can always depend on a Villa fan to throw a positive right under there with the rest of it. Kozak has done ok, is scoring and celebrates like he cares, nothing wrong. If the rest of the team were clicking i'm sure he could be even better!

• Like 1

If and when we start playing better, I think Kozak will be a lot more effective. When we're playing as poorly as we are at the moment, he has to snatch at his chances (and to be fair to him, he's taking a few of them).

But if we have more possession in and around the box and can get a few bodies in decent attacking positions, I think his anticipation and finishing will become much more evident more often.

He's seemed slow when I've seen him, so catching teams on the break doesn't really play to his strengths, in my opinion.

• Like 1

When everything else is shite, you can always depend on a Villa fan to throw a positive right under there with the rest of it. Kozak has done ok, is scoring and celebrates like he cares, nothing wrong. If the rest of the team were clicking i'm sure he could be even better!

Indeed.

Keep it up Libor!

• Like 1

He does seem to have a good shot on him, he hit the bar with a great technical effort not long ago and yesterday he nearly got a 2nd with a good shot.

As others have said, when the team get going he'll hopefully get better supply and more chances to score.

Â