Libor Kozák

samjp26

Looked to have an eye for goal at times but seemed limited in other ways.

Showed potential but didn't strike me as the kind of player who would consistently perform in the premier league.

I'd imagine this horrible injury will have a real effect on him.

Didn't he tweet something recently that was positive about his recovery?

"Going very well last week of rehabilitation in Italy.Finally I can see small light in the tunnel.Thanks for support and let's go today lads!"

Didn't he tweet something recently that was positive about his recovery?

"Going very well last week of rehabilitation in Italy.Finally I can see small light in the tunnel.Thanks for support and let's go today lads!"

We're all trying to "fear the worst" here, CVB. Didn't you get the memo?

• Like 3

He'll be back, he's only 25 and he never needed to rely on pace (though he was actually pretty damn quick for his size). If he can make some appearances towards the end of the season as a sub then have a full pre season next season it will be a result. 

And all from a **** training ground injury, just like Benteke.

Wasn't it Clark that did him in?

It was. I wonder if that is the reason behind Clark getting dropped last season -- not as "punishment," but maybe it messed with his head to have injured a teammate that badly. So far it looks like he's bouncing back nicely this season though.

• Like 1

When did it happen? January? So he will be a whole year out soon.. its not too outrageous.. it obviously was a really bad injury. If he still not back in training by Feb/March i would be a bit concerned. 

Although he was due to be back and re did it in preseason?

I don't understand the negativity. He is not done as a footballer at all. It was a break, not a muscle issue. Plus he has stated he is on the road to recovery and nothing new has come out, so one would assume the recovery is going as planned. 

• Like 1

Â