Libor Kozák

samjp26

I think kozak would be a great player if he could string a few games together. Given we're without Bentekkers for some time, I'd find it interesting to see Gabby play up top with him. I know Gabby had a poor season but he was out wide, up top he's played great for us in the past, he's a top cf on his day but just a workhorse anywhere else on the pitch.

looks too lumbering for me....like to see sharpness in the box.

I wasn't a massive fan, I thought his general awareness and ability as a line leader left a lot to be desired. But put the back in the box and he's as sharp as anyone at the club for me. That was the one thing he was good at. Take that away from him and there's not a lot left.

I like Kozak and look forward to his return. Is a limited footballer but never let us down, always gives his all, takes his chances in the box, loves a celebration with the fans.Could be vital for us this season if we find ourselves in a scrap,

He was injured at exactly the wrong time, just had started a nice little run of games but it was still too early to make any real judgment on him. I thought he was just starting to show signs of linking up with Weimann just before his injury. I look forward to his return. Has anyone heard anything on a return date for him?

I thought he looked too gangly when we signed him, but looks are deceiving. He's sharp as **** in the box and with better supply could be a 15+ goal a year player. Not a Benteke, but definitely has his own merits.

• Like 2

As long as he comes back strong from his injury he'll be ok for us. I'm just a little concerned that his confidence could have taken a knock, broken legs can have an effect on some players mentally.

He's one of those forwards who come alive in the box, playing between the width of the goal posts. He isn't going to be a full on target man ect, if anything his touches in the box are better than his heading.

I actually think we have a good player on our hands with him & will always give you a shift even if the games not going his way. Would be great with either gabby/Weimann as a forward two.

Well on 9th July the OS said he was in "light training" so if he's ready for the first match that will be quite an achievement for our physio/fitness staff.

Quite. No chance of him being ready for Stoke.

Shame. I am a fan and can't wait for his return.

I imagine light training is a good step further than rehabilitation, so though he might not be ready for the first game, a month or so into the season, he might be ready to make a few appearances.

Well on 9th July the OS said he was in "light training" so if he's ready for the first match that will be quite an achievement for our physio/fitness staff.

Quite. No chance of him being ready for Stoke.

Shame. I am a fan and can't wait for his return.

Same here

Â