Libor Kozák

samjp26

Not really as he's been signed as potential, not as 1st team quality at this moment in time.

Miles off 1st team level at this stage which explains why Bowrey gets the nod ahead of him on the subs bench.

If people could try to grasp this fact, it might help somewhat in understanding the need to sign Kozac when we did-I won't be holding my breath though.

Funny that you typed that just as he equalised.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 1

Poor Libor :(

BdgFGpkIYAA3bv0.jpg

Gutted for him - It must be a bad break, maybe even a compound fracture where the bone breaks the skin. Ive broken mine fairly badly before whilst playing but all my dressings were below the knee. Wonder what he actually did?

Poor Libor :(

BdgFGpkIYAA3bv0.jpg

Gutted for him - It must be a bad break, maybe even a compound fracture where the bone breaks the skin. Ive broken mine fairly badly before whilst playing but all my dressings were below the knee. Wonder what he actually did?

Hard to say - although they would perhaps use an aircast boot rather than a cast so that they could dress wounds on a regular basis if it were a compound fracture, instead of having to replaster it every time. Every hospital/doctor has different ways of doing things though.

I'm not sure I've ever seen someone look as miserable as Libor does in that photo!

I saw about 30,000 look similar while him and the rest of the team were playing palace.

Completely unnecessary. Well done.

• Like 1

Â