Libor Kozák

samjp26

If he starts he will have to leave out either Weimann or Agbonlahor and I cant see him doing that. I cant see him risking a 4-4-2 formation which would in reality be a 4-2-4.

Really? I can. This is Lambert we're talking about. I hope he doesn't though. If we need it later then fair enough but the team's shape and potency with those top three is pretty established.

Yes although we find it harder to break teams down at home, it will certainly be interested if the score is 0-0 with 30 minutes to go to throw kozak on in place of one of the midfield players.

I think this is more likely than him starting tomorrow.

but having read Pards smug assertion that his defenders can deal with Benteke

Pardew said that? :D

Excellent.

'He’s a handful. We dealt with him last time, and we’ll have to do that again.' says failed Charlton and West Ham manager Alan Pardew on Christian Benteke.

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 1

Also remember Benteke playing a delightful ball into Weimann that game who should've scored. Newcastle were all over the place that second half. The only reason they were better in the first is because we played 3-5-2 with Benteke/Bent up front!

Edited by Isa

Also remember Benteke playing a delightful ball into Weimann that game who should've scored that game. Newcastle were all over the place that second half. The only reason they were better in the first is because we played 3-5-2 with Benteke/Bent up front!

How we didn't get anything from that game ill never know

Absolutely hammered them second half if the same happens again i think we will see this guy up front as a 2 to give us more power

http://hereisthecity.com/2013/09/13/mn-7m-aston-villa-newbie-causes-italian-international-to-have-50/ don't think any of the Newcastle defence will want to see this before the game today, warning does contain a detailed depiction of his elbow whilst he was on International duty this week.

How is that a yellow card though, think the ref felt he had too as it was that bad! Hope refs in the prem have more sense or him and Benteke could be sent off each week

He's not going to work in a 4 man attack. Either play a proper 4-4-2 with Benteke and proper wingers or drop Benteke.

you're dead right, no place in that system for a man with 5 goals in 5 games

Yeah I think you might of misunderstood! I meant we can't play Kozak in this system (without dropping Benteke) or whatever the hell that was at the end of the game.

He's not going to work in a 4 man attack. Either play a proper 4-4-2 with Benteke and proper wingers or drop Benteke.

you're dead right, no place in that system for a man with 5 goals in 5 games

Yeah I think you might of misunderstood! I meant we can't play Kozak in this system (without dropping Benteke) or whatever the hell that was at the end of the game.

Wouldn't necessarily be willing to make that kind of call after less than a half of football for him, particularly in a game where nobody showed up for us. I remember people saying something similar about Benteke this time last year. Just relax and see how things go in the next 10-15 games for Kozak

Benteke and Kozak may work together but we'll rely on our full backs for the crosses in whilst playing 3 in the middle of the park still I reckon. Delph and Westwood with Sylla anchoring to provide cover for which ever full back is pushing forward.

Â