Libor Kozák

samjp26

I think offering nothing at all unless he was spoon fed four chances a match led to him being shown the door.

Great move.

And of course, the huge wages the bloke was on.

Prepare yourself for a comment about Bowery being picked ahead of him on the bench.

Just read an article claiming that he is looking forward to working "with" Benteke

Perhaps 4-4-2 is on the cards after all

Helenius also said that, or rather he was disappointed that he wouldn't get to work with Benteke when he handed in his transfer request, indicating it was a reason for him to join. I wouldn't read too much into it :)

He's one of the hottest talents in Europe at the minute, I'd assume a lot of young, up and coming players would jump at the chance to join his team and just get to work with him in training, especially the strikers.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

I think offering nothing at all unless he was spoon fed four chances a match led to him being shown the door.

Great move.

Bowery was picked ahead of him on the bench...

:P

Just read an article claiming that he is looking forward to working "with" Benteke

Perhaps 4-4-2 is on the cards after all

Helenius also said that, or rather he was disappointed that he wouldn't get to work with Benteke when he handed in his transfer request, indicating it was a reason for him to join. I wouldn't read too much into it :)

He's one of the hottest talents in Europe at the minute, I'd assume a lot of young, up and coming players would jump at the chance to join his team and just get to work with him in training, especially the strikers.

plus if Kozak has the workrate, there's a chance he's competing with Weimann for a spot and could be in team with Benteke without it being 442. same goes for Helenius. after all Lamert used Bowery in that position at times last season.

Great move.

Bowery was picked ahead of him on the bench...

:P

Yes, I know. It's no co-incidence, that along with most of them being shit, the bomb squad also featured the highest earners.

Edited by Pilchard

It may have been mentioned before but it's uncanny how many of these unknown players we've signed play for clubs who's shirts are made by Macron? Sure it's just a coincidence but for a relatively small player in the market, it's funny how often this has happened.

Kozak and Lowton isn't it? 2 out of 15 isn't that much really.

He will be working with Benteke. Footballers train together a lot more than they play competitive football together. Their 'day job' will be on the same pitch.

It may have been mentioned before but it's uncanny how many of these unknown players we've signed play for clubs who's shirts are made by Macron? Sure it's just a coincidence but for a relatively small player in the market, it's funny how often this has happened.

Kozak and Lowton isn't it? 2 out of 15 isn't that much really.

Holman :P

Would some people argue that a Gabby, Benteke, Kozak triple attack would work?

-------------- Teke ---------------

--- Gabby ----------- Kozak ---

I don't think that would work because Kozak is more of a 'target man' rather than an energetic wing type attacker that Weimann is. If this is the case, where would Kozak fit in other than a 442 with Benteke?

I don't think that would work because Kozak is more of a 'target man' rather than an energetic wing type attacker that Weimann is. If this is the case, where would Kozak fit in other than a 442 with Benteke?

3-4-3 like this maybe :)

-------------------------Guzan--------------------------

-----------Okore-------Vlaar-------Baker/Clark-----

Lowton----------Delph----Westwood---------Luna

------------------Tonev/Helenius/Weimann---------

-----------Kozak/Gabby---------Benteke------------

never happen but might be fun to watch :)

Kozak is slow and he doesn't do anything a winger should. Weimann can at least send in a cross and make good runs. Plus our front 3 have very good chemistry. Kozak is a direct replacement for Benteke.

i hate any formation the consists of using 5 defenders, no matter where they are 'positioned', 4 defenders is enough

only gabby and andi seem capable as being wing forwards, benteke, helenius, kozak and bowery do not, even though bowery has been put there before

Kozak is slow and he doesn't do anything a winger should. Weimann can at least send in a cross and make good runs. Plus our front 3 have very good chemistry. Kozak is a direct replacement for Benteke.

My exact thoughts. In that case, it seems he is just that then, a replacement. So that rules him out appearing in a system with Benteke, which either means he is being blooded for next season or he is just a bench warmer?

4-4-2, with Benteke and Kozak up top and a midfield of Gabby, Westwood, Delph and Weimann. Attacking to say the least, hopefully PL doesn't do it against any of the better attacking sides in the Prem when we play at home.

Â