Libor Kozák

samjp26

I don't know anything about this guy, but by the sounds of it he is a big brute of a player. We may be looking to play the two big forwards up front, in a similar fashion to the Shearer/Sutton partnership of yester-year, and that It may allow an alternative option to the current front three that we use, and will give a slightly different game plan. I guess that gameplan could be described as a battering ram style to use against teams that defend deep. That may be harsh on the guy, as he may be technically sound like Benteke for all I know.

I guess he also would possibly rotate in our current system with Benteke, just in case Benteke gets injured or suspended. We all saw how people panicked when the rumours of Benteke having broken his leg surfaced on twitter.

It seems a strange signing, but we don't know all of the stuff going on behind the scenes, or what Lambert is hoping to achieve with this signing. I shall reserve judgement for now as I don't know enough to make any informed opinion on the fella, although I am slightly perplexed by the signing, and I'm not sure yet how this signing will "make a difference", which is what I think the quote was from the other day.

• Like 1

Does anyone know how many of his Serie A games last season he actually started?

Had a quick look out of the 18 games, he was a sub in those 14 times.

Cheers I expected as much given he didn't score a goal. Few of those must be last 5 or 10 minutes cameos.

I have absurdly big faith in Lambert and his scouting system. I'm sure he sees something in this lad.

i think we will be after a CM to supply this fella and the other strikers. We enquired about so many midfielders it seems and noone has arrived. Popov and Kiyotake were confirmed. Rumours of Fisher Ince as well.

Understand the perspective of "what if benteke gets injuried" etc (AND that kozak isn't necessarily a "back up").

But what if Westwood can't play for a few months, who's gonna dictate play and drill passes?

Still think we need another midfielder.

Point 2 - I wouldn't imagine many of you were at the Newcastle-Fulham game at the weekend but I was

Were you there to do a scouting report on our next opponents?

:detect:

I did read that Lambert was at the Newcastle game at the weekend....

Understand the perspective of "what if benteke gets injuried" etc (AND that kozak isn't necessarily a "back up").

But what if Westwood can't play for a few months, who's gonna dictate play and drill passes?

Still think we need another midfielder.

We have Sylla, plus KEA would then play that role. Benteke is the focal point of our play, its harder to replace him than anyone else in our team.

Point 2 - I wouldn't imagine many of you were at the Newcastle-Fulham game at the weekend but I was

Lambert was at the Newcastle game too... :o

• Like 1

Along with 50,000 others. Hairy hands isn't PL, nor PF. I can't imagine catching up with VillaTalk would be high on either of their agendas. Not since Stevo left anyway.

• Like 1

Along with 50,000 others. Hairy hands isn't PL, nor PF. I can't imagine catching up with VillaTalk would be high on either of their agendas. Not since Stevo left anyway.

No he isn't but I was more thinking one of the back room team was a possibility.

Â