NurembergVillan

I can see Koeman getting the sack before Christmas. Something about him there seems off. Gut feeling I guess, but I think he's in for a difficult time.

My friend who follows spanish football says that he's absolute rocket polisher (no news there), and has always gotten in fights with his players, and his teams self-destructs. According to him it'd be a miracle if he lasts full season.

his 1st 2 weeks in Valencia he alienated the entire dressing room and they went from being involved from a title fight into a relegation scrap. He has said in the past that Villa turned him down so maybe he is bitter

My friend who follows spanish football says that he's absolute rocket polisher (no news there), and has always gotten in fights with his players, and his teams self-destructs. According to him it'd be a miracle if he lasts full season.

Sounds like your friend is just generalising based on his one season at Valencia.

Sounds like your friend is just generalising based on his one season at Valencia.

Maybe but he does come across as rocket polisher.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I might be wrong on these guys.

In fairness I don't think I said they'd be bottom 3 but I did say they wouldn't be far off.

I didn't forsee Schnderlein staying tbh, he's their equivilant of Milner with us and Cabaye with us.

Pelle has adapted a lot quicker to the prem than I thought he would aswell.

I've always had a bit of a soft spot with them from the Le Tiss days so don't begrudge them continuing to punch above their weight in top half.

• Like 1

With a midfield of Schneiderlin, Wanyama, Cork, Ward-Prowse and Tadic they'd never be in trouble when it comes to premier league status. Point is, though, they're one of the many also rans fighting for 8th and dreading somehow qualifying for europa league if they do a bit better than expected. 

Â