Southampton

NurembergVillan

But they're the greatest team ever and Pochettino is a managerial genius?

What does this have to do with a player being a psycho?
They spent €15 million on him. It was stupid then, and it's being proven to be stupid

Nothing to do with him being a world class manager, which was said by nobody, ever.

• 2 months later...

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews  3m
BREAKING NEWS: Jay Rodriguez has ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament & will miss the World Cup

#pray4con

Edited by Swerbs
  • Like 3

Made life a bit easier for Roy, he just needs lambert to get injured now and him calling up andy Carroll will be fully justified!

Fwiw I think Rodriguez would have been a better option than both of those but doubt he'd have made the squad anyway, think Roy will want the old "option" bullshit

Shame for Rodriguez. He's had a good season and would be a better option than Lambert. I'd take Carroll because it gives us the option of just hoofing it up the park and he can make things happen. 

Shame for Rodriguez, he has been brilliant all season. A lot different to a lot of the English strikers we've had to put up with recently.

As for Southampton, some thought they'd slip up and drop down to midtable but fair play to them, they have done brilliantly this season. They have a very small squad too, but make the most of what they have.

Not only do they have a good youth setup but they have integrated their younger players intelligently. It's a shame they will probably be cherry picked at the end of the season, many of their players are capable of playing for bigger clubs.

Good, cheating little word removed could have relegated us last year with his blatant dive to win a penalty against us, he wasn't even touched.

Reads the news. Writes that.  :blink: You're obviously a good person

Good, cheating little word removed could have relegated us last year with his blatant dive to win a penalty against us, he wasn't even touched.

Reads the news. Writes that.  :blink: You're obviously a good person

I am, very happy he won't be diving around at Villa Park in a couple of weeks when Southampton play us.

If this was Suarez everyone would be calling it karma.

• 1 month later...

sacked 2 of their academy coaches and Shaw seems very unhappy about this. think Southampton are in for a long hard season next year. will be like Villa when we lost our star players

with all that's going on at boardroom level as well they could be a good bet to go down

I was about to say this;

im gonna put a cheeky 10 for them to go down

Â