Southampton

NurembergVillan

I don't watch Friends! and came up with the joke independently.  Therefore the only conclusion is that the writers of Friends must be geniuses for being as phunnay as me.

Have you got sauce with that?  I see nothing on the internet, and to claim that more money is coming in than Man City have seems quite unlikely to me.  

£175m

you could buy everton or us for that, probably newcastle too

all better buys than southampton IMO would be a strange purchase

its a chinese guy who owns dalian wanda, his company is worth £19bn, he's worth around half that

Edited by villa4europe

Have you got sauce with that? I see nothing on the internet, and to claim that more money is coming in than Man City have seems quite unlikely to me.

Just a text, sorry. :(

£175m

you could buy everton or us for that, probably newcastle too

all better buys than southampton IMO would be a strange purchase

Do you have a link?

Southampton ffs... I've had bigger shits.

Found the link.. **** hell, this would be exactly what is wrong with football. Nayson, I found it on The Mirror.

A nothing club would become the richest - and thus biggest - club in England.

It is so **** up.

Edited by dodgyknees

Waiting for them, if they do get taken over to be giving it all we are one of the bigger clubs bullshit.

And then watch them squirm as apart from money all they have to back it up is 1 FA Cup.

i really dont see the appeal / potential

Cortese brought the last lot in and obviously thinks he can move the club on. They now have no debt and a stadium that can be extended.

Imagine how those who lost money when Saints were in the shit feel now, I know businesses who went under thanks to money owed!

I'd seen on their forums that apparently the richest guy in China was meant to interested, part of the Dalian Group I think it was.

I heard something but didn't believe it.

I think this Dalian Group already have interests in the area and that's how the rumours began. It kind of reminded me of the whole QIA thing with us, so I didn't really believe it myself. Now with press reporting it you never know, I guess it's looking more likely.

how would you feel if you was an everton fan seeing southampton sold to very wealthy investors twice during a time when kenwright is apparently busting a gut to find suitable buyers for the club

Cortese is a good salesman, Lerner and Kenwright are shelf stackers.

And I would have no issue if Everton were taken over by this group, Saints should not be, for many reasons.

Â