New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

The Marcon kits are simply made for maximum profit, plastic fantastic, ultra safe designs. Boring?

Is it not time we opened the door to a new era, moving on a little...

Maybe to a good value; well made shirt that doesn't look like an after thought in similar colours.

That said, I don't have the design answer, but hopefully it involves Claret, Blue and Under Armour. 

no more white or yellow away kits please

cadburys purple would be nice

This makes almost no sense. When was the last time we even had a yellow away kit? We haven't under Macron, we didn't under Nike either.

Then we had almost Cadbury purple last year with the rugby shirt. The shorts were purple also.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

aston-villa-3.jpg

I wish that had of been made, but just a great fan design on here at the time! Last yellow away shirt was by Hummel and worn but the likes of Davis, Baros, Ridgewell etc

The Marcon kits are simply made for maximum profit, plastic fantastic, ultra safe designs. Boring?

Maybe to a good value; well made shirt that doesn't look like an after thought in similar colours.

That said, I don't have the design answer, but hopefully it involves Claret, Blue and Under Armour. 

Ultra safe?  :blink:

We had a lime green 2 years ago which is basically yellow to my colour blind eyes :D

People are overlookng the current away kit. It's one of the nicest kits we've had for years

Agree.

I'd go as far as to say that we haven't had a nicer kit, home or away, in the modern manufacturer/sponsor logo era.

It's just a beautiful kit.

We're due for a really iconic home kit.

I like all of our kits til the moment they're plastered with a shirt sponsor. Completely ruins them and makes every football shirt look cheap. I'd love us to be the club that breaks the cycle and decides to go without a shirt sponsor. Will never happen though. The sponsor completely puts me off buying one.

People are overlookng the current away kit. It's one of the nicest kits we've had for years

Disagree. I'm still in love with last years away kit.

aston-villa-away-shirt-2013-14.jpg

Not fussed on this to be honest but I collect the

Football shirts and obviously particularly ours! It's hard to come by in a medium or small in new condition! Still have to aquire this one for my collection!

Edited by Killeen30

Agree.

I'd go as far as to say that we haven't had a nicer kit, home or away, in the modern manufacturer/sponsor logo era.

It's just a beautiful kit.

We're due for a really iconic home kit.

I think most of the time kits become iconic because a team has had a very good/great season or a cup/league win. So yeah hopefully we are due something iconic kit wise ;-)

I like all of our kits til the moment they're plastered with a shirt sponsor. Completely ruins them and makes every football shirt look cheap. I'd love us to be the club that breaks the cycle and decides to go without a shirt sponsor. Will never happen though. The sponsor completely puts me off buying one.

I don't disagree, but I think Dafabet is a pretty good sponsor in terms of how it looks on the shirt. Just a word and a small logo. It's pretty inoffensive.

But yeah, I'd actually love to see shirt sponsorship banned, although recognise it will never happen.

It's just something else that increases the gap between the big clubs and the small clubs.

Yes we'd miss out on a few million a year if we didn't have a sponsor, but I think we'd benefit more from us not having the 20 million gap to what the big clubs get for their shirt sponsors.

I don't disagree, but I think Dafabet is a pretty good sponsor in terms of how it looks on the shirt. Just a word and a small logo. It's pretty inoffensive.

But yeah, I'd actually love to see shirt sponsorship banned, although recognise it will never happen.

It's just something else that increases the gap between the big clubs and the small clubs.

Yes we'd miss out on a few million a year if we didn't have a sponsor, but I think we'd benefit more from us not having the 20 million gap to what the big clubs get for their shirt sponsors.

Agreed could be a lot worse. Take a look at West Ham's new sponsor!!