New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

Buy a ticket for any of the remaining 5 home games and you get a voucher for any of this seasons shirts that includes keepers! I picked up a long sleeve home with my Swansea ticket which was also a tenner if you know someone with a season ticket!

Does it come with the tickets in the post? I ordered tickets for the QPR game on the phone and they never mentioned anything about this.

Buy a ticket for any of the remaining 5 home games and you get a voucher for any of this seasons shirts that includes keepers! I picked up a long sleeve home with my Swansea ticket which was also a tenner if you know someone with a season ticket!

Does it come with the tickets in the post? I ordered tickets for the QPR game on the phone and they never mentioned anything about this.

Yeah mine came in the post with my tickets

Sweet. I've already got the home and away shirt but might pick up a long-sleeve one and my Dad can finally get this season's shirt as well.

I just hope they still have my size.

Loads and loads left yesterday

• 2 weeks later...

I live in High Wycombe (unfortunately) and have never seen a Villa shirt in Sports Direct here

Try Sport Crest. I used to work there a while back and they were stocking Villa kits at that point. 

Oo, this could be more than just a new kit. Doesn't our deal with Macron run out at the end of the season? And wasn't our CEO responsible for Arsenal getting the most lucrative kit deal in their history? Obviously we can't expect too much, but I'd like to think we're close to announcing a new deal with a better kit manufacturer than Macron, and hopefully one that still gives us a fair bit of cash.

Am I close, Delphinho?

I wouldn't mind seeing a PUMA kit, they make some lovely kits. But tbf, Macron aren't all that bad as some make them out to be. Certainly better than having Adidas or Nike templates and they offered the most money me thinks.

Oo, this could be more than just a new kit. Doesn't our deal with Macron run out at the end of the season? And wasn't our CEO responsible for Arsenal getting the most lucrative kit deal in their history? Obviously we can't expect too much, but I'd like to think we're close to announcing a new deal with a better kit manufacturer than Macron, and hopefully one that still gives us a fair bit of cash.

Am I close, Delphinho?

Pretty sure we have one more season with Macron

Bah, you might be right actually. Our first season with them was 2012-13 and we signed a four year deal I think, ergo 2015-16 is our last. Shame.

Yup, just found the OS story when we announced the deal:

In addition to Macron supplying the club with official match kit and training apparel for players and management staff to May 2016...
Edited by Ginko