New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

There's no need to change shorts if you're both wearing white. How stupid do you have to be to get the teams mixed up if they're wearing different shirt colours but both have white shorts? I've seen two teams both pay in white shorts so I never got why we would change to blue shorts but still wear the home shirt. 

I don't like blue shorts with the home shirt anyway, think it looks crappy. It was also a bad luck charm for us a season or two ago wasn't it? :P

Don't recall so. I struggle to remember the last time we won wearing claret shorts with the home shirt though. I recall us doing well in blue shorts...

sport-graphics-2007_711634a.jpg

I love villa in white or blue shorts with the home shirt. But home shirt with claret shorts looks terrible. Always seems to be the away game against blackburn that claret shorts were worn.

There's no need to change shorts if you're both wearing white. How stupid do you have to be to get the teams mixed up if they're wearing different shirt colours but both have white shorts? I've seen two teams both pay in white shorts so I never got why we would change to blue shorts but still wear the home shirt.

I don't like blue shorts with the home shirt anyway, think it looks crappy. It was also a bad luck charm for us a season or two ago wasn't it? :P

Don't recall so. I struggle to remember the last time we won wearing claret shorts with the home shirt though. I recall us doing well in blue shorts...

sport-graphics-2007_711634a.jpg

Urgh god, I do. During he who must not be named's season, we had a change home kit of claret shorts, which for some reason we wore more often than now. And yes, also every time we wore those claret shorts, the football was utterly miserable, so much so many suspected them to be accursed....

Ha! Remember that blue-ish one, with I think the Müller sponsor, Bosnich era; that was a belter!?

0,,10265~10379147,00.jpg

Cannot find it anywhere.  I'm convinced it was never actually sold.

• Like 3

Ha! Remember that blue-ish one, with I think the Müller sponsor, Bosnich era; that was a belter!?

0,,10265~10379147,00.jpg

Cannot find it anywhere. I'm convinced it was never actually sold.

Look at that beaut of a kit. Just did a quick google and found the bluish goalie kit with AST on, reebok turtleneck, perhaps you can track that down? Edited by alreadyexists

Incidentally this is from around the same time (season? Too young to remember)

football_shirt_1579_1_369x492x1.jpg

Are the stripes on the new kit that thick? ;)

I think I'd settle for a pinstripe halfway between this and the impression we've seen above. So far I really like what I've heard of the new kit. I must say I do like a good round-neck shirt though.

I'm a bit too young to have been certain but turns out it's 1994: http://shop.avfc.co.uk/shop/aston-villa-retro-1994-league-cup-final-shirt/index.html yours for £35 (sorry to go slightly off-topic).

Incidentally this is from around the same time (season? Too young to remember)

football_shirt_1579_1_369x492x1.jpg

Are the stripes on the new kit that thick? ;)

I think I'd settle for a pinstripe halfway between this and the impression we've seen above. So far I really like what I've heard of the new kit. I must say I do like a good round-neck shirt though.

I'm a bit too young to have been certain but turns out it's 1994: http://shop.avfc.co.uk/shop/aston-villa-retro-1994-league-cup-final-shirt/index.html yours for £35 (sorry to go slightly off-topic).

I'm pretty sure they're about a quarter of the size of the stripes in this kit above.

0,,10265~10379147,00.jpg

Cannot find it anywhere.  I'm convinced it was never actually sold.

What's going on with the sponsor logo behind Oakes?

0,,10265~10379147,00.jpg

Cannot find it anywhere. I'm convinced it was never actually sold.

What's going on with the sponsor logo behind Oakes?

I'm gonna assume it says Yoghurt? Weird though

• Like 1