New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

just hope the claret on the shoulders stays on after 1st wash

30 degrees, inside-out and with no fabric softener/other additives and it will.  Plus you can always reapply lifting edges with an iron and sheet of A4 paper.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 1

Delphinho thanks for the info. Imarsha thanks for the mock ups

Yep, this. Your collaboration is probably the best heads up we've had since palletgate. Thanks for your work!

The away looks like our best away since the 07/08 away, which funnily enough was also white with pinstripes, echoing the European Cup final shirt :)

Another year of Macron, Better makers (imo) like Adidas or Puma will hopefully be considered when this contract runs out next year.

Can't see them queuing up to throw money at a team who keeps battling with relegation year-on-year.

Having looked at the designs again, it is really hard to distinguish exactly how the collar on the away kit will look.

I have a feeling it will be a V neck in the mould of this years home kit.

If Imarsha wants to knock up a kit with that kind of V neck, then that might be more accurate. (Same colour scheme)

The collar on the home kit, from what I can make out, is going to be similar to that of Sporting Braga's home kit in the 2012/13 season. Its hard to tell exactly though.

Giving you all I can here!

So the collar on this years away kit is similar to next years away kit

Retweaked home kit

850860165.png?1398939304

no blue trim on the edge of the sleeves. And the pin stripes are just slightly thicker.

And yes, the new away kit collar is like the one on this years home kit. (90% sure)

Edited by Delphinho123