New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

Are you aiming for legendry status? Willing to sacrifice your job for the greater good, to stand shoulder to shoulder with the pun man, someone holding a pallet, the Stephen Ireland car stalker in Sunderland and our favorite plane spotter....?

Edited by islingtonclaret

Am I the only one who cannot see that pic.

You should be able to see these...

VillaHome.pngVillaAway.png

By gawd they're nice. drool-smiley.gif

I think they're the nicest I've seen for a few years, really impressed with the design. I think the home shirt last year wasn't great (although I bought it) and the away was better. This year looks as though they're both good. I like how the sleeves are ribbed for her enjoyment.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

The kits looks very nice!

And that comes from a guy who hates Macron and would never buy a single item from their stock, so let's wait and see how good they look in action.

The fabric and fit is of course just as important, the ones we have now are atrocious in that aspect.

However, way to go Macron. I hope we don't continue to work with them of course, but in the meantime this was a nice surprise.

never have i seen the kit to be appealing, more alike appalling, i just dont get why waste £40+ on a shirt thats only valid for 10 months and yet will fall apart after a few washes, it would be better to spend £20 on a nice shirt that you could wear for a few years.

not only that, but theres no imagination in the kit, and when they do try an artistic approach, it looks awful, villa need a better designer.

Are you aiming for legendry status? Willing to sacrifice your job for the greater good, to stand shoulder to shoulder with the pun man, someone holding a pallet, the Stephen Ireland car stalker in Sunderland and our favorite plane spotter....?

I'd be interested to know what you're referring to here. Did I miss something? :lol:

I'd be interested to know what you're referring to here. Did I miss something? :lol:

Ah, just years gone by. You know the score ;)

Gazton was the 'Stephen Ireland stalker' :D IIRC, he posted his last post in the last year, saying he won't post on VT again! He and the pun man might be locked in a room somewhere, ankles cable-tied together!

Am I only one who doesn't like the stripes in home shirt?

Nope, I don't like them. At least I don't on the drawing.

I do think that when they're on the actual shirt, however, they might look decent.

They look too prominent on the drawing. i think they need to be really thin to work.

never have i seen the kit to be appealing, more alike appalling, i just dont get why waste £40+ on a shirt thats only valid for 10 months and yet will fall apart after a few washes, it would be better to spend £20 on a nice shirt that you could wear for a few years.

not only that, but theres no imagination in the kit, and when they do try an artistic approach, it looks awful, villa need a better designer.

if your shirt falls apart after a few washes then that's your fault, not the shirt's.

• Like 1

Gazton was the 'Stephen Ireland stalker' :D IIRC, he posted his last post in the last year, saying he won't post on VT again! He and the pun man might be locked in a room somewhere, ankles cable-tied together!

I took ages trying to remember his name, dammit!

Yes, he rambled in a very long post about how he was leaving VT and football in general.